//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hey fellas. New/old guy here

--

Hey fellas. New/old guy here

Hey guys. Was a member many years ago. Lushatc200x was my screen name back when desk yop computers were the thing. Anyways glad to be back. Just picked up an 84 250r. Also picked up a cr480 engine as well. Guess the project is gnna be getting that to work lol. I cant post on any of the build threads yet because of this trial period thinggy but in due time i guess. If anyone has any info as to mount design etc please pm me. I would greatly appreciate it.

--
    Welcome back.

PM a MOD. See if they could lift you probation period. OR see if they could maybe change your user name from your old account. OR just use your old account.

Just food for thought.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Preciate it man. Been so long i couldnt remember my password lol. Beside i graduated from the baby 200x to the 250r lol. Picked the engine up today from my friends house. Gnna start slowly cleanin up on it and nabbin pieces as i find them. Gtta get the 82 cr480 rear motor mount first. Then its fab time.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //