//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tri Z welded footpeg question

--

Tri Z welded footpeg question

Questions,
    1.) the Tri Z I bought has had the footpeg welded to the frame. I see it makes the footpeg,brake arm assembly non removable, question..(see photos) will this also stop me from removing the side clutch cover.

2.) Please look at picture and let me know what options I have to correct this, I do not know if the original threads are stripped or salvagable, There was a thread here one regarding a modification to this area..Who would make that, and how much? Will it work with my possibly damaged threads, do you think it could be as simple as retapping to a larger size it would that weaken the assembly even further?

3.) What I'd really prefer is a change to after market footpeg, is this possible and if so can I get some direction so that I can start sourcing parts.

Thank for any help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170730_172952.jpg   IMG_20170730_175403.jpg  
    I need all the help I can get!

--
    I suggest you contact a Bryan Raffa about his heavy duty foot peg mount plates and then carefully cut that mess off and weld the new plates on.

Once again we are reminded that a welding machine in the wrong hands is more dangerous that any tube of silicon.

--
    I'm pretty sure you can remove the clutch cover with the foot peg on. You will need to cut off the old mounting plate and get those heavy duty mounts that Raffa sells.

You can message him through Facebook or YouTube, just search for Brian Raffa.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...peg-Fix!/page2
    Last edited by 3 Wheel Drive; 08-02-2017 at 01:45 AM.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Once again we are reminded that a welding machine in the wrong hands is more dangerous that any tube of silicon.

...and why stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //