//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello from Western Pa

--

Hello from Western Pa

My name is Justin and as it states in the title I am from Western Pa. I have grown up riding ATVs but I just purchased my first three wheeler. I purchased a 1984 YTM 225 dx. I bought it as a project because working on older ATVs is something I have always enjoyed. It runs but needed some a little work (I will post what needs done and what questions I have in another forum due to this is for introductions). I was under the impression that it was going to be expensive/ difficult to find parts for a three wheeler. Gladly, I was wrong. I have only had the three wheeler for a few weeks and have not even really worked on it yet (just removed the plastics to see what all is going on) and have already meet some really nice individuals. They have helped me out greatly with parts and advice. I hope my experience with the three wheeler community continues to be a good one at 3wheelerworld. I look forward to speaking with and meeting many of you. Thanks.

--
    I live in Beaver County. Where are you from in WPA?

--
    I am a little farther East in Jefferson County. Is there any good riding in Beaver county?

--
    Welcome. Most of us are what you're hoping to meet here, but there's always a few bad apples.

--
    Thank you. I look forward to learning from many of you.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach-10 View Post
    I am a little farther East in Jefferson County. Is there any good riding in Beaver county?
    There is a place called Mines and Meadows in Wampum, PA. It's a pretty fun day trip. It's one of those pay by the day off-road parks.
    You can also camp there, but I never have since it is 20 minutes from my house.
    https://www.minesandmeadows.com/

--
    I have always wanted to take my daughter there but have never taken her to an ATV safety course. I think it's about time I do. How is the underground part of mines and meadows ?

--
    You aren't allowed underground anymore. They did just open some new trails this year though.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //