//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Patience is a virtue

--

Patience is a virtue

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal, a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, a time to laugh, a time to mourn, a time to dance, a time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, yet be there still a 20 post/2 month purgatorial period to enter the entire Kingdom of 3WHeeLeRWoRLD.com.

Patience is a virtue saith the Lord.
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

125Mmadness is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    It's 10 posts and c'mon man this ain't cool i'm not a religious person whatsoever but you don't make fun of God or Jesus
    1985 ATC125M: Parts
    1985 ATC200S: 84 200S Bottem end, 200x Head, 200x Carb, S&S Cycle Exhaust, Wiseco 10.25:1 Piston, Reground Cam with About 1mm more lift(unknown specs).
    1988 TRX250X
    1983 ATC200E: Total Pile.

"Bout Tree Fiddy" Master of Thy 22RE

--
    Listen I'm not saying that they do or do not exist because no one knows I'm just saying there are many other thing to make fun of, and this is a site made about three wheelers not about lame jokes about religion
    1985 ATC200S: 84 200S Bottem end, 200x Head, 200x Carb, S&S Cycle Exhaust, Wiseco 10.25:1 Piston, Reground Cam with About 1mm more lift(unknown specs).
    1988 TRX250X

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 125Mmadness View Post
    It's 10 posts and c'mon man this ain't cool i'm not a religious person whatsoever but you don't make fun of God or Jesus
    Thou feels jest has been made, yet does not embrace the Lord with all his heart? An internal conflict such as this tells one that they should cease to resist and open their heart to the Lord and accept his love.

Thou proclaims to be master of his 22RE, yet only God can be master of all that is good. Sell your Hondas and step up to a Mighty Tecate if you wish to prove your earthly masterfulness over a mechanical object, but beware of the demonic horses which are trapped within its cylinder.

Blessed is he who posts the divine word saith the Lord.
    And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time

--
    Whatever man call yourself jesus, I don't care but but at least talk about 3 wheelers

BTW Master of Thy 22RE is a joke. Anyone with a brain can figure that out
    1988 TRX250X

AMK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Well...He is part of the Trinity.
    Alan

1985 350x
    1984 200es Big Red
    1985 200s (little red)
    1986 200x saga
    2) 1985 350x projects
    And a slew of others to hold my attention

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    There is actually 9,248 "Jesus's" listed in the Phone Book.

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jesus

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

.................................................. ..............Jesus also has a Taco stand.
    .................................................. ........

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--

...and he's graciously offering a 10% discount to both heathens and pious alike.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Jesus I for one welcome you to this forum. I think with all the discussions with and about your followers on here over the years it's best off you be on here in order to speakith the word "from the horse's mouth" shall we say? From now on it will be a lot easier to just speak directly instead of through people who claim to live their lives along the lines of the divine intention, or whatever the frig.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //