//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 86 250r asv levers

atc12 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

86 250r asv levers

Does anyone know which model asv levers fit the 86 250r? They don't have them listed for that exact model. Thanks

--

86 250r asv levers

Quote Originally Posted by atc12 View Post
    Does anyone know which model asv levers fit the 86 250r? They don't have them listed for that exact model. Thanks
    You'll most likely have to you use the universal quad set. Also the 400ex set. That's what I used for my 350x. You will have to modify the brake lever if you have the OEM master cylinder. The plunger is too big. I replaced mine with a OEM 400ex master cylinder. Mine was rough and also the newer ones produce quite a bit more pressure. Wasn't very expensive, well worth it. Looks fine unless your doing a restoration wich I assume your not if your using asv levers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    avs are easy...you pick and front master cylinder off a quad or a dirtbike then buy ASV lever kit with AVS clutch perch also. Then go ride. you gain 2 things, levers that do not break...and newer better stronger master cylinders. My last 200x I used YZ85.

Go off to ebay and buy something within the last 5 years then you know its good.

--
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //