//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Need a few things for my 1986 big red

--

Need a few things for my 1986 big red

I just purchased a 1986 big red...it's nice but needs a few things to complete it. First I'll need a new rear mud flap and the skirt flaps along the outside of the fenders. Also I had to buy a repro tank, so I'll need tank decals. Last but not least, I'll need the right side cover...the dreaded cover that everyone seems to lose...the one that covers the kickstart. This is a start and I realize that eBay has some of these items, but I havnt secured a source for any faithful reproductions... Any ideas?
    Thanks

--

Right side cover

I do the right side covers but unsure they fit the plastic tanks correctly ? They are oem style. Dose your left side cover fit okay ?
    john
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170804_175730.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	600.2 KB 
ID:	245446   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170804_175823.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	607.3 KB 
ID:	245447  

--
    Pm being sent....

--
    Good question.... Repop tank is on its way and I'll let ya know after installation...keeping my fingers crossed...

--
    What do you get for the right side sir?

--
    Well...I lucked out and got most of my stuff locally..jeswinehart, I will keep you in mind if I never need side covers...that's a good deal. I'm still looking for a set of the black fender strips..and Oem stock mudflaps..or repops would work too. I purchased one from eBay with broken or cut red fender plastic attached... And for the life of me can't figure out how I'm to separate them without ruining the mudflap..I shoulda known, it was cheap.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //