//ArrowChat Code

Thread: My 250SX Build - Light bar and suicide shifter

--

My 250SX Build - Light bar and suicide shifter

Well, rebuilding this 250sx and doing a madmax type build, basically re-doing my 84 200ES for hunting but with rear suspension, see how the 2 compare... re-upholstered the seat too. Also just re-sealed the inside of the tank after doing mass rust removal (vinegar for 3 days, baking soda rinse and then a POR15 tank re-seal kit).. will be prepping & painting the tank and rear plastics later this week

Have rhino-lined the headlight, front rack and fender so far, and got the LED light bar on - seeing at night is very important for me!

Like riding with my feet up, leaning back so thought I'd try a suicide shift / hand shifter on this one.. Seems to work so far - very interested to see how it works on the trail tho!

Thoughts??

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Suicide shifter looks like same my bro put on his King Quad. Worked ok, but found where it clamps on shifter it tends to get loose alot, making it a pain in butt to shift with so much slop. We ended up welding it to the shift lever and works alot better that way.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //