//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Yamaha 400 2 Stroke

--

Yamaha 400 2 Stroke

Has anyone ever tryed putting one of these in a trike? Not sure if it kicks over forward or backward. Sounds like they were ment much more for off road than the street. Just saw this for sale and got me thinking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Husky250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I owned one of those when I was stationed in Europe.... It may say it's a 400 but not alot of ass behind that motor.

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    That bike may be worth saving, they are a cool bike.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    It kicks over backwards just like a normal bike and "The TECATE....The Most Powerful 3 Wheeler In The Universe!."

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    Hpatc.....
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    Find a YZ490 and stuff it into a Blaster chassis?? Just sayin'...
    "You should never smoke in pajamas..
    You might start a fire and burn your face..
    Maybe you should return to Manaugua..
    You could go un-noticed in such a place"

FZ

Ass,gas or grass....nobody rides for free!

Ride free,Brotha. See you in Heaven.

--
    no....the yz490/wr500 was a terrible motor. My friend had one, couldn't ever get it to run right. I read the same, to get it run right you had a re-do the cylinder head and it vibrated to death and was a real nightmare to kickstart. You could make it run right, but ping alot and it had a real short life.....at the same time, if you jetted it rich not to ping, it didn't run correctly and was a dog. Get a yz400 or yz465 and put it in a 3 wheeled frame. A good bit of 2 strokes in trikes didn't have counterbalancers and its not all the noticeable, but in a quad...its a nightmare. If you must use a quad.........DONT USE A BLASTER, terrible frame and horrible handling, use a 400ex, banshee, 300ex/250x or a very common good handing quad. I didn't say a trx250r, because too many of them are destroyed by motor transplants that don't belong.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //