//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Ebay gurus need help

--

Ebay gurus need help

I ordered 250r parts off ebay. 2 days ago one order showed delivered/in mailbox by usps. Get home from work and low and behold no package waiting. Got ahold of the seller to verify and he said his showed the same. What are my options here? I called the post office. They said if it says delivered then it was delivered. Package was to big for a mailbox.

--
    USPS are horrible. Good luck. Wish I could help more !
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    UPS or USPS? Could they have left it on your doorstep and someone took it? Only couriers leave stuff on doorsteps that I know. If the USPS works somewhat like Canada, the Post Office should give you a notice to go pick up at the post office when a parcel is too big.Probably not helping much here.
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    I've had that same problem before.

In all cases it was just delivered to a wrong address and within a week the recipients dropped it off at my house.

Don't loose hope........there are a lot of good folks out there that will do the right thing.

TexFest is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    i had a package that said it was delivered on my ebay app, got home and nothing, was delivered the next day in my mailbox
    TPC 450R

--
    I will say it depends the work ethic of the person rather than the actual company. Not all employees are equal. This is in some cases not all

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by LushATC250R View Post
    I ordered 250r parts off ebay. 2 days ago one order showed delivered/in mailbox by usps. Get home from work and low and behold no package waiting. Got ahold of the seller to verify and he said his showed the same. What are my options here? I called the post office. They said if it says delivered then it was delivered. Package was to big for a mailbox.
    Your problem is with the delivery service, not Ebay or the seller since there was nothing in the box unless it was stolen as was asked.

Unfortunately too many days have gone by to get much help from the delivery service but it wouldn't hurt to try. Call and tell them what happened and ask to be transferred to the dispatcher. They can see which driver made the delivery and ask them about it.

The best way to protect yourself against retarded delivery drivers is to tell the sender to send items "signature required".

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //