//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Source for new 4 zinger rims

--

Source for new 4 zinger rims

Anyone know where to buy new 6 inch rims with a 3 x 60mm bolt pattern? do the Tri Zinger wheels fit? I ask since some ATV wheel sites mention the pattern is a 3 x70mm but my hubs do not measure that wide

--
    My 3-wheel zinger the bolt spacing is 3x60mm center to center, front wheel and rears. I always wanted to try these http://ebay.to/2xl3u5h image.jpg
    2.5" is 64mm they'd be close but would need to open up the holes a couple mm's or just re-drill them.
    This is really all i've seen except the odd nos rims on ebay. Yt/yf 4-zinger should? be the same.

Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 08-22-2017 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Sp

--
    Shep
    You might try calling Douglas direct. Many years ago I got some wheels undrilled for the rear of a gocart. Had to wait to have them made. Few weeks I think. Drilled them myself. Worked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    I'll get them eventually, cash flow always seems to be eaten up by other projects-- also been seeing the dentist alot lately and dam they make good money!!!! Shoulda been a dentist but wait-i hate the dentist....

Shep

--
    Bought a set of these for the 4-zinger They arrived and are the correct bolt pattern, but not sure are the same back spacing because my old rims are in storage out of town.

One new rim came packaged with an extra valve stem, but the other three just had the one already installed in the rim. Don't use the valve stems provided...splurge on new ones. You can buy them at Get2itsales.com

zinger replacement rim.jpg
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 09-07-2017 at 08:50 PM.

--
    [IMG]

Free shipping if you spend $100
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //