//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Oil Thread – Help!!!

--
    So Back wene you purchased the machine, self propelled Honda's were not in the picture? 400sq is it? Any snapper will do. There ara plenty of cheap snapers. My advise is have a snapper on the side and buy a older honda as your go to.
    Just enjoy the cut. The right mower can handle the obstical.
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I`ll have you know .........they all drive $50K+ trucks ........and they all have that one lawn mower in the back against the tail gate ......so it looks like a pinche' spoiler.........how do ya like my racial profiling ? ........even the one`s at Home Dumpy have thinned out a little since Trumpy started blowing hard .........i`m gonna pull outa Afghanistan .......another feckin liar ! ......Roger Waters (pink floyd) played Mexico city to over 100K people for free and for the song "Pigs" he had pic of Trump with a small dick .....standing ovation .......it`s on you-tube........why do i always wind up HATING US presidents for $1000 Alex ........and the answer is ........they all LIE .......
    ****sad****

--
    Quote Originally Posted by roostin atc View Post
    So Back wene you purchased the machine, self propelled Honda's were not in the picture? 400sq is it? Any snapper will do. There ara plenty of cheap snapers. My advise is have a snapper on the side and buy a older honda as your go to.
    Just enjoy the cut. The right mower can handle the obstical.
    Yep, 400sq. Was closer to 900 at one time, but that's been cemented over. After cutting it with a trimmer for a year my carpal tunnel started acting up. Maybe a riding mower with a turbo is the answer? WWJD?

FYI all the good cement guys seem to be up north as well and the few Trump chased back here are quoting in USD.

--
    I have a similar story Nico. At the race in NC last weekend I was using my, uhhhh, quad to ride around the pits. I was checking the race order sheet and told my buddy I almost "pantsed" him while he was in front of me. Well, he thought that was funny so he went over and grabbed the tether off my, uhhhhh, machine. He watched me crank it over for a little while, but was nice enough to tell me what he did before I killed the battery. We had a good laugh, then I went to start it and it still wouldn't start. We ended up towing it back to the pits. I noticed I didn't hear the fuel pump come on, so with the help of the internet and a couple text messages I found that the fuel pump relay went out. I know ive cranked that machine over without the tether in it before, i don't believe for a second that it caused the really to fail. Just coincidence? Who knows
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I have a similar story Nico. At the race in NC last weekend I was using my, uhhhh, quad to ride around the pits. I was checking the race order sheet and told my buddy I almost "pantsed" him while he was in front of me. Well, he thought that was funny so he went over and grabbed the tether off my, uhhhhh, machine. He watched me crank it over for a little while, but was nice enough to tell me what he did before I killed the battery. We had a good laugh, then I went to start it and it still wouldn't start. We ended up towing it back to the pits. I noticed I didn't hear the fuel pump come on, so with the help of the internet and a couple text messages I found that the fuel pump relay went out. I know ive cranked that machine over without the tether in it before, i don't believe for a second that it caused the really to fail. Just coincidence? Who knows
    I don't know how that works. Electronics are a black art. I did manage to test the OHMs on the old coil, but one second it would read and then it wouldn't. The mower would also start and run for a few seconds at a time, yet most electronics people I've talked to tell me that when a device fails it can't come back to life.

I've also read that spinning an engine with the plugs out of it can kill ignition parts if the plugs aren't grounded, but never seen it happen first hand.

Remind me again why the only car that would run in the movie "War of the Worlds" was the one Tom Cruise stole? Maybe all the other cars had synthetic oil?

I cut my lawn today. My wife seemed to think cutting it was more important that saving the new coil. She has no compassion for mechanical devices as demonstrated by the interior of her car.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //