//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1985 200S - decided to keep and spruce up

--

1985 200S - decided to keep and spruce up

Hey All - I'm Ryan.

Still have the 85 Honda 200S my pops bought my brother and I back in 1985 - title and all.

I got it going again about 6 years ago and then let it set at the farm where my dad let it get all crappy again. Anyway, I went out yesterday, cleaned it up, put a new carb on it, new plug, fresh gas, new petcock, and it fired right up and ran better than it did the first time I got it going.

Now I want to keep it after finding this site. The key thing it needs now is 3 new tires and 2 rear rims (think my brother and cousin jimmy rigged an old set of Yamaha rims on the back YEARS ago). Struggling to get the front axle out of the brake drum so it is soaking at the moment.

Looking forward to making it a little nicer and will get some pics - dam it purs like a kitten!

--
    Welcome. This is a good place to come for advice and inspiration. I only got into 3 wheelers 3 years ago when I bought an 84 200s. Now I have 2 running 200s's (84 and 85), a non-running 84 200s, a 250SX and a 200X. This is a fun hobby. Enjoy.

--
    Hey Ryan, welcome. Looks really good after 32 years. Consider yourself a lucky one because as you might know, most are beat down and left out. That's cool its been in the family. Not going away soon either, I'll bet.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //