//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New guy from Louisiana

--

New guy from Louisiana

Hello everyone...I'm Joe, recently my neighbor was making room in his shop to park his Polaris SXS and offered me an old 1980 Honda ATC 110 and 1985 Honda ATC 70. Both are in really good condition so I happily accepted thinking it would give my 7 yr old son and I something to cruise around on together. The ATC 70 only needed a quick going over and my son was riding and loving every minute of it. Of course we restricted the throttle setting and only let him ride around in first gear. The smile on his face was priceless...then the throttle cable broke. I ordered a new one and I'm hoping it comes in before the weekend. As for the 110, it needs tires and a carburetor. While searching for parts online I came across multiple links to threads from this forum. I decided to join in hopes of meeting new people and having some of my questions answered. So, I'd like to say hello to all and thanks in advance for any and all future help and advice.

--
    Welcome to the 'hood Joe.

Nice score on the ATC's. Those 70's are worth a nice chunk of change.

Have a look here. Downloadable manuals for the ATC.

www.oscarmayer.net/atc/manuals
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Welcome. There's a lot of information here. Does your 110 carb need to be rebuilt or did it not come with one? While some people say that they have good luck with the cheap Chinese carbs from Ebay, you're usually better off rebuilding the factory one. If it didn't come with one, buy a used factory carb and rebuild it.

--
    Thanks for the welcome and information.
    Rob, just downloaded the manuals...thanks for that link. Yeah, in reference to the 70, I was almost as excited as my son when it fired right up and he was able to ride it. After I took it for a few spins of course...you know, to make sure the wheels didn't fall off.

350for350, the 110 didn't come with a carb. I have one in the mail already, so we'll see how that works out. I shouldn't need anything else to get it running, according to my neighbor. If it works then I can focus on anything else it might need. Thanks for the advice.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //