//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: North korea?? What do you think?? Your call!!

--

North korea?? What do you think?? Your call!!

If ypu were or military leader what are your orders to give?

I say right off the bat, knock his test missles out of the sky with the use the Thaad system (That is in place and ready to fire) and show him the only testing he can do is underground.

I honestly think even assassinating KIM KING KONG wouldn't slow them down too much, because after that enforced week of sorrow filled with the peasants (whole country) on the floor, crying and screaming to show how upset they are, (or they get killed), and then they will simply carry on the leaders wishes ("in the event of my death...."); Blabbity blah blah.

So, if we nail down all these sanctions and they continue, they are proving their intent 100%!! He will starve all his people (workers for him) to death before he stops.

I say NUKE EM!! They are NOT gonna stop trying to make to try and hurt Americans (The West). They all hate us!!

We all know that North Korea puts up allot of fronts; One being that the people are all happy and have days off to plant in their flower filled garden; Yeah right. These Fockers work 24 - 7 to improve their military might.

And we also know that they can simply attach a hydrogen bomb (which they have) over whatever the planes fuel capacity/MPH is calculated....

Scary chit guys!! But, there's nothing you can do about it!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I say right off the bat, knock his test missles out of the sky with the use the Thaad system (That is in place and ready to fire) and show him the only testing he can do is underground!!
    Do this.........^^^^^^^^

Use AEGIS class destroyers, THAAD, AWACS, etc.......and every time a missle goes up we bring it down.......target practice if you will.

No war!...........I don't want to loose any more service members or 9000 points on the Dow for another war.
    Last edited by knappyfeet; 09-10-2017 at 04:07 PM. Reason: No more war

--
    Blow their next ICBM up on the launch pad before it takes off.
    Sadistic gets off watching his launches live......Let the little fire cracker blow his ass up, would be great if his own weapon did him in

--
    I don't know why they haven't shot any of his toys down over open water, but it might be because if they missed it would be a huge black eye?

Any preemptive strike on NK will result in the instant destruction of Seoul due to the 10,000 conventional missiles pointed at it. It would also mean missiles going to Japan and very possibly China if they don't defend him.

If bombs start flying I would expect it to escalate very rapidly, like what happens when the first fire cracker goes off inside the fireworks factory.

To answer your question, I would try to pacify Kim and discuss a coup with China ASAP that would let them pick the next leader of NK much like the US has done in other countries in the past. China will NEVER allow a unified Korea with democratic leadership on it's border. If Korea is not going to be divided like it is now they would only accept it uniting under a communist ruler.

If the USA stepped back and allowed China to take all of Korea the USA would be without any credibility as an ally. The dollar would collapse, the markets would crash, Israel would be attacked the next day, Putin would start grabbing up real estate and the nukes would start flying in all directions soon after.

American influence by means of investment, protection and trade are what's been holding the world together since WW2. If it backs down, chickens out, or even just keeps turning a blind eye to NK and Iran as it has been something very bad will happen. Sadly the US is at weak point economically and socialy as all this is going on and I doubt that's a coincidence.

--
    We know Kim Jong-un is mental, but if he was eliminated you really think the rest of NOKO has a death wish and would go blow up South Korea? Somehow I think situation would de-escalate if he was out of the picture.....

Maybe Mattis has MOABs on his mind ....IMO the first one detonated in Afghanistan was a test to see what one can actually do. NOKO would not be in a strong position to retaliate with 8 or 10 of those dropped in key areas....Not a good situation anyway you look at it since China will be a factor to deal with regardless of our strategy.

Hard to fathom the potential loss of life if Jong-un keeps launching missiles....It is unlikely that US or its allies will sit and watch.

--
    The thing is that Kim sopossedly has over 10,000 conventional missiles aimed at Seoul that can all be launched at once, so how do you take all that out on the first strike?

The other thing is that he's considered a God in that country, it's like a three generation cult mentality. Think Waco TX if they feel threatened.

--
    He's got Nukes capable of hitting the US. Carpet bomb that POS and be done with it!!
    "You should never smoke in pajamas..
    You might start a fire and burn your face..
    Maybe you should return to Manaugua..
    You could go un-noticed in such a place"

FZ

Ass,gas or grass....nobody rides for free!

Ride free,Brotha. See you in Heaven.

--
    Saddam probably felt the same way....god's gift to Iraqis.....yet found like a rat in a hole hiding by himself.
    The world watched the Iraqi people tearing down his statues...They would have hung his ass and drug his carcass through the streets if he wasn't captured by the U.S. Military.....Don't see how N. Korean's wouldn't act any differently if they knew Jong-un was removed from power or on the run.

NOKO is a rogue nation and he likes to brag he has 10,000 missiles targeted at Seoul, but do they all launch after the entire Korean peninsula is rocked by MOAB made earthquakes?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moab-bomb.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	246305
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 09-11-2017 at 07:24 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    We have nukes capable of hitting everyone and we threaten dangerous people all the time. You're god damn ignorant if you think we're just gonna "carpet bomb and be done with it". Jesus.

So Maddog Mattis is ignorant huh? The NOKO lunatic is a total bullshitter, and he would be wiped off the face of the earth if he continues to around.
    Japan and China don't want this to escalate, neither do the majority of Americans, myself included, but we have Americans and allies that are at risk if we stand back and let NOKO keep testing ICBMs

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Maico View Post
    He's got Nukes capable of hitting the US.
    I doubt that. He may be getting close, but I don't think he's there yet.

No nukes ever. .
    Amen

Let China and Korea deal with their own bullshit.
    And by that you would be implying Japan, Philippines and everyone else in the region? South Korea wouldn’t even exist without the USA going over the after WW2 and trying to set things up to their liking. Look at Taiwan on a Chinese map and then on an American map.
    Maybe the US should have let Germany and France deal with their own bullshit?, Oh wait, they did for a while and then what happened? You’re smarter that that man, turning a blind eye to injustice solves nothing.

The dollar will collapse. I agree that Chinas manufacturing economy is a huge influence on that but the major cause in my opinion is our mindless consumption.
    The Chinese are savers, always have been with the exception of a couple hundred years when they were inundated with opiates (Ironic eh?) We are a consumer society, no argument, but I love my color TV and air conditioned truck, so I can’t complain about it without being a hypocrite .

I don't think many of us including myself are well enough informed on the reality of foreign affairs to be making judgements on which military action to take.
    I agree, unfortunately neither is your President and half of congress.

I say we all go camping and smoke some bowls. Trade things and skills instead of paper. Peace and love man.
    We’ve been sticking our heads in the sand for the past 25 years and look where we are today.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Don't see how N. Korean's wouldn't act any differently if they knew Jong-un was removed from power or on the run.
    I think the difference is that there aren't many people still alive in NK that can remember a time without this family running the joint. Every hardship they have ever endured has been blamed on the USA and every joy they have ever known has been attributed to the regime and all who have questioned it have been culled to the point of it being a nation of believers.

--
    Can't just keep murdering citizens to fulfill an agenda that YOU do not understand in the slightest. The ignorance lies with thinking we can keep getting away with it. "Carpet bomb" blah blah yes ignorant as all fvck.
    YOU know nothing of my professional background, or my understanding of American Imperialism since our countries' inception.
    America can stand back then ,and just sell more weapons to Japan to counter NOKO, considering that is the only reason America continue wars.....makes for great profits at the expense of ruining other nations.......Lockheed, Raytheon, and other corporations get a huge boost when we are in continued conflicts around the globe..... just ask Dick Cheney and Halliburton how much was $$ was made by our involvement in Iraq.

--
    Thats all well and good but when diplomacy fails because you and your entire country are acting like deranged 4 year olds with a finger on the detonator, sunshine and rainbows aren't always the answer. Im not saying a nuke or carpet bombing is the end all be all, but its clear there will be bloodshed from one side or the other. I would prefer it land on the root cause, when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamnahrt View Post
    Thats all well and good but when diplomacy fails because you and your entire country are acting like deranged 4 year olds with a finger on the detonator
    I had to read that twice and Google Peoria on a map before I was sure which country you were referring to

--
    Not exactly related to NK, but in a round about way I'm pretty sure it's the result of pressuring China and trying to make Xi look impotent during a very critical time for him politically.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/11/news...-us-recycling/

The Chinese don't get mad, they get even and they don't play Texas Holdem' and go all in a whim, they play chess to win. Talk about turning the tables on someone who's threatening to disrupt trade.

That stunt Trump pulled by attacking Syria over supper with Xi was another short sighted ego inspired act that must have been very embarrassing for Xi to find out about as they ate desert. I reiterate, they don't get mad, they get even. These are not punks that get intimidated by wealth, pretty wives, or a dominant hand shake (most of them shake hands like women for some reason )

They are also planning to ban fossil fuel cars there soon. The impact on gas prices would be huge, but it won't effect them as they are a net importer of fossil fuels. The USA on the other hand is investing big time into fossil fuels and high global consumption makes it possible to keep prices high enough to allow for American producers to compete.

Xi - 1 - Trump - 0 Stay tuned for more, this is far from over.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-11-2017 at 06:29 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //