//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: North korea?? What do you think?? Your call!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    We are the deranged 4 year olds with our finger on the detonator. All you see is what someone wants you to see. Thats all we have the option to see. Guess what. We are the supposed world leaders. It's OUR actions that have led us to where we are.
    Not in total disagreement here. Yes we (as America) have a terrible terrible habit of shoving our noses right in everyone's business. Yes, that has gotten us on a few lists and rightfully so. Nice part is being the "world leader" we are, it allows weight to be swung a little easy. But all this butt hurt and temper tantrum on NKs part is, in my opinion, a johny measuring competition gone to far. And it didn't start with the new leadership, though It saying had gotten any better either.

This is were we diverge on output not necessarily "morals" if you will. He is poking the metaphorical bear rather aggressively and not just with the US. It's 2017, and he's waving around nuclear warfare like a 3 year old with a new toy. Not only that, he has also shut out all diplomatic efforts of communication and made it clear he wants a war and to strike in the US. When it comes to my family and my country I have a little stronger opinions. Now do I wish it could be handled with out bloodshed, of coarse. But when you shut out compromise and reason, and start throwing WMDs around the penalties are bound to rise.

Now again, all this being said I am not versed, paid, or (as you pointed out) not well enough in the know to make that call. But I trust that SOD Mattis is, and with his calm but firm hand I think the military action will be of the better outcomes possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    We are the deranged 4 year olds with our finger on the detonator. All you see is what someone wants you to see. Thats all we have the option to see. Guess what. We are the supposed world leaders. It's OUR actions that have led us to where we are.
    Give me a break. Typical left wing thinking. All the worlds problems are our fault. I weep for our country and the uneducated people.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

--
    For sure we need to let Trump work on this as long as possible to prevent military action but I fear that is going to prove to be fruitless. Fat boy is to stupid and can't be trusted.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jensenracing77 View Post
    For sure we need to let Trump work on this as long as possible to prevent military action but I fear that is going to prove to be fruitless. Fat boy is to stupid and can't be trusted.
    The kid knows he's got everyone by the short snd curlies. After today's launch it's obvious no one is going to touch him. He's going to keep doing this until he gets a payday, or accidentally fires one into Japan and forces Trump's into a full blow attack which I doubt will happen.

--
    Exactly. He will find a way to destroy "America, China, Japan and Russia" as sooooon as he has a working product or another method....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //