//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Central Illinois Ride

--

Central Illinois Ride

If anyone from central Illinois is interested in coming out and riding some trikes, my parents, 3 friends, the Mrs and I are planning a ride September 30th. We will be going to south fork dirt riders in Taylorville. We plan to have 6-7 trikes and 1 UTV, probably ride for most of the day. Most of the trail riding will be fairly lax as we will be keeping pace with my Mom and Girlfriend.

--
    15 minutes from me. I wish I could tell you it's great but it's terrible on any type of atv. It used to be a good decent place but the mud trucks have torn it up bad. I went about a year ago and it was so bad we lasted maybe 20 minutes at a the most. Easy to get to though.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Well that does not inspire a lot of confidence, i know my good friend was just out there not to long ago (less than 2 months ago). He said the wood trails out there were decent, I guess we are just gunna have to roll the dice or maybe hit up the Cliffs instead. I have just heard the cliffs are higher up on skill level required which is not ideal for the girls this ride.

atc12 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    The cliffs is not very big. If you stay on the main trails its not hard at all. Its always a good time but good places to ride are so few and far these days, that's not saying much!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //