//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Greetings from Grand Rapids, Michigan!

--

Greetings from Grand Rapids, Michigan!

Hi everybody,

I'm brand new to the forum and here to say hi!

I own an '84 Honda 200es. Picked it up last fall for a little more than I planned on spending, but it was complete and in remarkably good shape so I didn't want to pass it up. I bought it mostly as a utility vehicle for around my farm house, but like to joyride here and there as well. Got a nice little Yutrax trailer to accompany it for gardening and firewood, pic below. Sorry for the messy garage.

Things I'll be looking for help on while I'm here are: Fixing up the front suspension and brakes, and figuring out why the replacement exhausts I look at or I try to purchase won't fit like the original. If that sparks anybody's curiosity I'm happy to talk details.

Looking forward to interacting with everybody here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big red and trailer in garage.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	288.9 KB 
ID:	246545

If it's worth doing, have fun doing it! Hey, why not on a Honda Big Red?

--
    Welcome! Nice setup. I had never owned a three-wheeler before 3 years ago when I bought an 84 200s. Like you, I bought it to ride around my property and I got a little trailer to haul yard debris, bales of hay, etc. I got bit by the three-wheeler bug and bought more ATCs to play around on. My personal favorite now is my 250SX. There is a huge amount of helpful information in this site/forum. Enjoy. Be careful of that ATC bug though, its liable to cost you some more money but I have found it to be worth it. Its a fun hobby. Lets call it a way of life

--
    Slick looking trailer. If you think that's a messy garage, it's a good thing that you can't see my disaster area right now!

--
    Welcome to the forum, really clean bike there!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //