//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Any Upper Peninsula/Lake Michigan residents on here?

--

Any Upper Peninsula/Lake Michigan residents on here?

Looking for a change of venue in our family vacation next summer. We normally go to Gulf Shores, but we're looking for something different, but still beachy type layout.

Looking for ideas from people who live up north. How are the beaches up there? We're looking for mostly relaxing, with a little bit of culture/educational attractions mixed in. Good dining is a must.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    This makes Michigan look pretty fun in the summer!

https://youtu.be/uwIGZLjugKA

My sister lives in Spanish Fort, not far from Gulf Shores. It's pretty nice there... My brother in law used to take us boating somewhere up river, swamp people, beer, gumbo and crawfish!

--
    Looks like I'm buying a 3rd Gen Camaro as the family truckster if we go up there.

We've gone to Gulf Shores the last 6 years in September, but my oldest daughter will be in middle school next year and we don't want to take her out of school anymore, so vacation now has to be during the summer. I'm not going to Gulf Shores in the summer. Too hot, and too many people. I don't want to hate that place, it's still one of my favorites.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //