//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Death

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    I would like to offer my sincere condolences. It hasn't yet been 2 years since my Dad passed. I try to honor my Dad by treating others as he would have. I think about him every day, and while the pain of loss may never go away, I find some solace in knowing that he lived his life, loved his family and friends, and is finally at peace. Now is the time for you to be with family and friends, for being stoic and distant during such a difficult time is not good for one's well being. Don't let the pain and negative thoughts overpower you. I wish the best for you and your family.

Just as 86T3 offered, if you need an ear to bend, feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by tripledog; 10-05-2017 at 12:28 AM.

--
    Very well said Trip. Lean on whoever you have and laugh about the good times. You wouldn't wish him back in the shape he was in. I'm right here if there is anything I can do for you. Probably a little late for this,,but. In our town there are 2 funeral parlors. One is about a 200 YO home,been around as long as I can remember,,the other is shiny and new. Pavement resealed every year etc.. The old one is $1200 for a cremation and funeral service. The other is $5000. The old one is $3300 for a new casket and a funeral, the other is $9000. I guess people do not shop at a time like this?? It befuddles my mind how the new one has ever had a single customer,,and yet , they thrive! My neighbor,and Uncle,have both had funerals at the new one in the last year,,,,Then their families start complaining about the price of a funeral. Me being me,,I have to politely try and bring into the conversation,,it doesn't have to be. Your Dad is tearing it up on a Big Red smiling his ass off. Take care.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Very sorry to hear about your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family. This is never an easy situation to go through but as many have said before me, you will get through this. Take every situation for what it is worth and try and find the positive in it. You lost your best friend, but your best friend is no longer suffering. I was faced with the same situation when it came to my son and his passing, but in the end it made me a better father to my other kids as they have grown over the years and always made me find the light in every bad situation. Stay positive and cherish all the memories and good times that you two shared, that is the best way to always keep him alive and near.

--
    Condolences to you and yours
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Thanks eceryone for all the kind thought's..it really helps.
    our original 85 we bought new, 2 - 86 police specials
    250r dust runner
    04 Yamaha kodiaK 450 snowbuster ! Brute Force 750 dust collector .
    Bunch of es stuff I been buying for next builds....
    Gone but lives on in my aching body the mighty 350x collection . A Beat 85 es im gonna rebuild

--
    Another sleepless nite, I cant believe how much work is involved in a persons passing. And for some reason im the only one doing all the work. Hopefully it gets easier soon.
    250r dust runner
    Gone but lives on in my aching body the mighty 350x collection . A Beat 85 es im gonna rebuild

--
    Luckily,,or not so luckily. I had about 8 years to prepare our Estate,so, there were no worries that way . Didn't make it any easier,just different. It is a lot to wrap up someones life for sure. You gotta take care of yourself ! Grab naps when you can, there's no shame in a good nap!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Never been a napper, for years I would only get between 4-5 hrs of sleep peer night. I thought time would help , but today was the worst day so far. just keeping my chin up .
    250r dust runner

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dustrunner View Post
    Never been a napper, for years I would only get between 4-5 hrs of sleep peer night. I thought time would help , but today was the worst day so far. just keeping my chin up .
    Take care of yourself. Eat right, sleep when you can and focus on the good in life whenever possible.

--
    Late to the thread here, but i'm very sorry for your loss. its such a tough, tough thing. The sadness will never go away, but it will lessen, and, if you try not to get angry, or, work through your anger, the fondness will arrive and that is really the only bright part. Telling his story to friends and family, especially the next generation. Pass on the good things he taught you. Good luck man. hang in there.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80