//ArrowChat Code
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 March Towards Lord Stanley's Cup

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Tom Wilson is an absolute stud! A throwback to old time hockey and the type of guy who would run through a wall for his teammates.
    That was a good dance in the 1st. Haven’t seen two guys come out of the box swinging like that for a long time. Reeves vs Buff would have been better, but beggars can’t be choosers.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    That was a good dance in the 1st. Haven’t seen two guys come out of the box swinging like that for a long time. Reeves vs Buff would have been better, but beggars can’t be choosers.
    The fire he had in his eyes when Colburn pulled the Caps players sweater off I haven't seen in a long time. I was surprised to see Wilson is from Toronto. I was sure he was a Western Canadian boy from Porcupine Plains or Moose Jaw!

--
    Don't you go liking my Caps BKM. $20 if you root for Vegas
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Don't you go liking my Caps BKM. $20 if you root for Vegas
    Hahaha, maybe I could make this a side gig. Extort money out of sports fans. If you don't pay me off, I'll jump on your teams bandwagon and they'll go down like the Hindenburg.

--
    Hahaha, maybe I could make this a side gig. Extort money out of sports fans. If you don't pay me off, I'll jump on your teams bandwagon and they'll go down like the Hindenburg.
    Where's the LMFAO button?

Sounds like me and the Colts. Rooted for them since 1984 and the year I move out of town for good, they win the Superbowl

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    ......... he was a Western Canadian boy from Porcupine Plains or Moose Jaw!
    "That's what it said in the yearbook, Jim."

--
    After the third round the 3WW standings are as follow:

bkm – 26 points
    86T3 – 21 points
    Camexican – 15 points
    Keister – 16 points
    Hondatcs – 16 points
    Mr. Clean – 7 points

I think I have the math right, correct me if you disagree.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 05-26-2018 at 12:49 AM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I'd love to see the Caps shut down the Vegas party, but I don't see how they can stand up to destiny, or Fluery.

Picking Vegas in 6
    It sucks to get old

--
    Some interesting tidbits I heard about the Stanley Cup final. In 1918 1st year team Toronto Arenas made the final and won the cup. They eventually became the Maple Queefs. 50 years later BKM's St. Louis Blues made the final in their first year (1968). 50 years later the Vegas Golden Showers make the final, and for some reason we were suprised.

Vegas entered the season at 500:1 odds to win the cup. That means a $50 bet would yield $25,000 "Bones or clams or whatever you call them."

Doesn't matter though, Ovetchkin is going to hoist the Cup after game 6.
    Last edited by 86T3; 05-26-2018 at 12:07 PM.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Some interesting tidbits I heard about the Stanley Cup final. In 1918 1st year team Toronto Arenas made the final and won the cup. They eventually became the Maple Queefs. 50 years later BKM's St. Louis Blues made the final in their first year (1968). 50 years later the Vegas Golden Showers make the final, and for some reason we were suprised.

Vegas entered the season at 500:1 odds to win the cup. That means a $50 bet would yield $25,000 "Bones or clams or whatever you call them."

Doesn't matter though, Ovetchkin is going to hoist the Cup after game 6.
    The Blues made it their first three years in the league and never won a game, but they were all damn near one goal games. Those first three years after expansion were goofy. All the original teams were in one conference and all expansion teams were in the other. No matter how the expansion teams finished the first year, one of them were going to the cup finals.

--
    So, anyone really have their hearts set on either team to win or possibly lose? I take payments as a new fan and will guide your favorite, or least favorite team in either direction!

Joe wants the Caps to win so looks like I'll have to take him up on his $20 offer to root for Vegas. Lol

I can't wait to become a Blackhawks fan next year.

--
    If Bryan proves his Kiss Of Death with a Vegas loss I'll be commissioning him to wear a shirt of my least favorite trike conversion company.

--
    If Bryan proves his Kiss Of Death with a Vegas loss I'll be commissioning him to wear a shirt of my least favorite trike conversion company.
    I've always been a Ryan Reaves fan, so let's see if my endorsement becomes a kiss of death! Go Knights!

Knights in 6
    Last edited by bkm; 05-27-2018 at 11:22 AM.

--
    Go Knights!
    Your curse is about to be shattered when Overchecking and the Crapitalls are immersed in the overwhelming Vegas experience.

I need to send a letter to the Jets GM recommending that he take the team there a couple weeks before the season starts and let them spend 5 days in Vegas with no curfew to get it out of their systems. The Vegas fans call it the "Vegas Flu" and its a much better home advantage than 15,000 people waving white towels.

Lets get those pics up guys, puck drops in less than 33 hours.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Vegas has been fun to watch this year. I like their style of hockey, Vegas in 5 games.
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //