//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 March Towards Lord Stanley's Cup

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    The first rule of Blues hockey is, we don't talk about Blues hickey.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Well you better start thinking about changing the rules, because you might end up having to talk about going to a Blues game sometime in mid February

--
    I can make an exception for that.

--
    I can make an exception for that.

Here’s to hoping that you have to

--
    I saw this online and thought youd enjoy it Bryan
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1511341841221.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	247767
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    That game happened to be the one showing in Mexico last night. My God it was brutal. Talked to my dad today he enjoyed it almost as much as I did (still on morphine in his system from the hospital) LOL! We’re both Jets fans wanting them to catch St. Louis, but it was worth two points to watch Edmonton take a beating like that!

--
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I associate the Sabers with you Joe. I’m impressed that you’re still watching this season, got to be tough. Looks like Kane can still score, is he staying out of trouble off the ice?

Jets VS Blues tomorrow AND Sunday. Could be a playoff preview. I’m betting they split the points, but I’ll still be happy if the Jets loose both games if it gets Nashville bumped off the top sport for a while.

--
    I actually havent watched a game all season, lol. We don't have cable in NY, and don't even have a tv in Florida. I just follow them on the local sports talk website and catch clips when I can. They lost in OT btw. Kane has been the model citizen for the better part of a year, i was just telling BKM about him. He's been a great player since he got here, that's nothing new. I hope they trade him though, i assume it's only a matter of time before he messes up again. The St. Louis 1st round pick sounds good to me.

--
    It looks like it is going to be a long long long road for my Red Wings to get back in the playoffs.
    85 Big Red
    83 Big Red
    84 125m
    85 TRX 125
    73 ATC 70

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hublake View Post
    It looks like it is going to be a long long long road for my Red Wings to get back in the playoffs.
    My hatred for them has subsided since their move to the eastern conference. Looks like 1980's Wings the last couple of years.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I actually havent watched a game all season, lol. We don't have cable in NY, and don't even have a tv in Florida. I just follow them on the local sports talk website and catch clips when I can. They lost in OT btw. Kane has been the model citizen for the better part of a year, i was just telling BKM about him. He's been a great player since he got here, that's nothing new. I hope they trade him though, i assume it's only a matter of time before he messes up again. The St. Louis 1st round pick sounds good to me.
    We don't have a 2018 1st round pick. It went to Philly in the Braden Schenn deal, so it would have to a later pick or prospects. That being said, I still don't want him.

--
    My hatred for them has subsided since their move to the eastern conference. Looks like 1980's Wings the last couple of years.
    I don't know how many remember the years when it was referred to the Wings as "Darkness with Harkness", he was a coach and there were pathetic .
    85 Big Red
    83 Big Red
    84 125m
    85 TRX 125
    73 ATC 70

--
    I was wondering where Glamy came up with the Nico Suave bowling shorts thing and then I remembered that this is where I used to bowl. It all ties together now (how did he know?)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Billy.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	248540

3 goals in 21 seconds. Not to shabby.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Mosienko
    Last edited by El Camexican; 12-20-2017 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Nico Suave: One time 5 Pin bowling champion

--
    My cousin's children threw them a surprise anniversary party at a 5 pin bowling alley, it was very different for me but I had a blast.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    My cousin's children threw them a surprise anniversary party at a 5 pin bowling alley, it was very different for me but I had a blast.
    Fun, but I always find my right arm is a couple inches longer than my left after I bowl and my shoulder hurts like hell.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 12-20-2017 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Nico Suave prosthetic bowling shirts on sale now

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //