//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ATC 110 jetting

--

ATC 110 jetting

Just picked up a 1984 ATC 110 dirt cheap. Carb was shot, it got replaced from Amazon. It appears to my nekid eyes that the new jets have identical sizes to the old ones (35 and 82)

We're at about 6000' in elavation, if anybody is within a thousand feet or so, what size main jet are you runnin?mine is way rich

--
    Really guys? 57 views and I'm replying to myself? The point of a fourm is to share information, and help the noobs, not leave them hanging! Fine I'll do it myself!

Kaveman, check all your gaskets for leaks, and TRY HOOKING THE STOCK AIR BOX AND FILTER BACK UP, THESE 110S ARE PICKY ABOUT INTAKE BACK PRESSURE. -That was paraphrased from about fifty search results, thanks for nothing. Now how about sombody answer the question what freaking jet size is in your 110. Example: "Ive got a size *blank*, but I live in *Passle of Toads, New Mexico*.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah191 View Post
    Really guys? 57 views and I'm replying to myself? The point of a fourm is to share information, and help the noobs, not leave them hanging! Fine I'll do it myself!

Kaveman, check all your gaskets for leaks, and TRY HOOKING THE STOCK AIR BOX AND FILTER BACK UP, THESE 110S ARE PICKY ABOUT INTAKE BACK PRESSURE. -That was paraphrased from about fifty search results, thanks for nothing. Now how about sombody answer the question what freaking jet size is in your 110. Example: "Ive got a size *blank*, but I live in *Passle of Toads, New Mexico*.

Its not hard to go find a manual online and attempt to change jets. See below.

http://www.oscarmayer.net/atc/manuals/

Click on the PDF link with the following verbiage "70, 90, 110, 125 (1985 and earlier) (general)"

However, since we are here, I'll add my .02. The OEM carb will be quite a bit better than any aftermarket knockoffs I would start by rebuilding it with a Shindy kit from EBAY. The jets in the aftermarket carb will not be correct size. Grab the correct size jets from the manual and then go to jetsrus and find equivalent Keihin (slow and main).
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Kaveman,
    Not a good way to get help from the vetren's, buy the manual like we have been telling you to do. You need to first be able to help yourself before asking others to solve all your problems for you..

--
    Thank you Yeager, my phone and PDF don't get along so I'll have to get a real live paper manual, which is better anyway, I'm just trying to get it running before my manual gets here.

DAM shop, it took eight days and a low blow from me to get those "veterans" to reply. This is my fifth Honda trike and my third 110, and I'm asking for advice on jetting, but since you feel imposed upon already, why don't you come hold the wrench for me.

--
    Rolled my own air filter from a chunk of foam and a crown royal bag. I know its far from OEM, but I was looking for something a bit more restrictive than stock, as I don't have the air box lid. Believe it or not it helped immensely. I actually got the bike to idle for a bit, but its still too way to rich at full throttle, which points to the main jet.

I may use the new carb to rebuild the old one. The original jets are nice and clean, all it needed was gaskets, but when my wife saw the price of a new carb compared to a rebuild kit, she insisted on a new carb. If that fails, I'm getting out the solder and micro drills.

--
    What did you run on the other 110's as far as jets? Did you move?

Those aftermarket carb jet's are all over the place. One can not eyeball them. Seems you made a restrictive intake using the Crown Royal bag. I don't think that is helping.

I am around sea level and no jet guy.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah191 View Post
    Really guys? 57 views and I'm replying to myself? The point of a fourm is to share information, and help the noobs, not leave them hanging! Now how about sombody answer the question what freaking jet size is in your 110. Example: "Ive got a size *blank*, but I live in *Passle of Toads, New Mexico*.
    "I've got 195, but I live in *Passle of Toads, New Mexico*.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR OR A FLYIN FK TO GIVE

--
    Can't say what the last two bikes we're jetted at, I never had a problem with jetting, and I can't recall the number from their cleaning sessions. I've yet to get the time to get back at it, but when I do, I'll strip the new carb to rebuild the old.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //