//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Wisconsinites, whats the skinny.

--

Wisconsinites, whats the skinny.

Well turns out life is changing for me and I will be relocating to Central Wisconsin in short order, Wausau to be specific. Curious to know what the trike scene is like up there and if there are any members close. I have heard the trail riding up there can be awesome, so what say you, all of the people that have been or live up there.

--
    Welcome to cheese country. WI has some great trails, Black River Falls is the main place I ride 100+ miles of trails. I'm on the western boarder so I ride MN a lot. If your into ice racing there is plenty of that. Hit me up when you get settled in we'll go for a ride.
    85 Tri-z Power valve on Inverts
    85 Tri-z Basket Case
    01 gsxr750 engine/Tri-z frame (long long way from complete)

--
    Thanks Man! We are hoping to be up there by the beginning of December. That sounds like it would be a blast I'd love to get together and ride!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

--
    Well finally all settled in up in the tundra lol. Finally got things settled enough I could drag the R out of storage and romp around a little today. Between the acres of woods behind the house and the frozen river behind that I had a blast. Looking to going out on the big lake tomorrow, so far loving the Wisconsin life!

--
    A few shots from the ride today.

--
    I love that shirt!

--
    Figured it was only fair to get the 350x out and stretch her legs a bit too.

--
    Anyone looking to do a group ride or meet up this winter? I'm 30 minutes north of Madison, but I'm willing to drive a bit. Once we get some more Ice I'd love to have some people to ride with, and show me some good places to ride.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //