//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in Vegas,,,,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    Thorpe, I hope you don't think for one second that I was even insinuating that you were being anything but honest. If i came off that way I apologize. I was merely trying to make sense of it. Theorizing. I still can't see how someone shoots into a crowd from ground level and docent hit anyone. That leads me to believe it was return fire. just a theory. i'm open to others.
    Actually,,,,they hit almost 500 people... Piles of videos,some showing the shooters spraying the crowds,,,Thorpe was there,,,,but there is something for you to try and figure out? WTF are you so scared of ???!!!! Time to try out this ignore list thing. Good luck with everything sox.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    It's interesting to watch their plan working right before my eyes.The very people who claim to be intellectually superior and trying to save everyone, actively participating in making the division deeper and wider.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity-Frank Leahy
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    It's interesting to watch their plan working right before my eyes.The very people who claim to be intellectually superior and trying to save everyone, actively participating in making the division deeper and wider.
    Scooter- you seem like my kind of people... Hit me up sometime when you are by Cabelas, I got a beer for you.... (And a story!)
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Which Cabelas?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    when at last the work is done don't sit down its time to dig another one
    Or tear down and move on to the next gig? Consuming oil, fuel, and crappy overpriced junk food on the way.

--
    I've listened to preachers, I've listened to fools, I've watched all the dropouts who make their own rules.

--
    No, this thread is about Vegas, not 9/11. The 9/11 thread was locked.

You've been told to move on by being banned multiple times, but you still keep coming back to stir the pot. You coy little attempts to take the high road don't work anymore.

For the rest of you, I'll add some more tonight or tomorrow.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Which Cabelas?
    Rogers....!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Actually,,,,they hit almost 500 people... Piles of videos,some showing the shooters spraying the crowds,,,Thorpe was there,,,,but there is something for you to try and figure out? WTF are you so scared of ???!!!! Time to try out this ignore list thing. Good luck with everything sox.
    Thanks Double O. I need all the luck I can get. Although sadly I don't believe in luck. i do believe in sarcasm though, and I'll ignore yours because you misunderstood what I said. I wasn't saying no one was hit at MB, i'm talking about PH. Thorpe said he didn't see anyone hit down there, but he did hear shots. I was just theorizing about where they went, and discussing possibilities. I don't know what happened in Vegas. I'm not claiming to know. This may come as a shock to you, but you don't know either. If you want to ignore discussion in favor of ideology, then you're free to do so. But, you'd just be proving my point about conspiracy theorists and their unwillingness to objectively look at a situation.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    I also said I didn't hang out to play detective... I grabbed my wife's hand and we made tracks as anyone would do

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorpe View Post
    Rogers....!
    :O

Did you move?

--
    Sarcasm. I notice you and a couple others didn't catch on. Not surprised.

It was a response to the mention that this thread was dead, and a sarcastic reference to the ability of Americans to forget about tragedies while the lawmakers rape you into a grave.
    The ability to be recognized as sarcastic requires that you first be recognized as semi-intelligent. In your case that ship sailed sometime back, hit an iceberg and sunk, so bear with us as we attempt to understand your wit.

--
    If I'm an expert on anything LSD is definitely on the list.
    Finally we can agree on something.

--
    Thorp, i'm going to be in Vegas in a few weeks and I hope I can stop into planet Hollywood and lose a little bit of money. I can usually get pretty friendly with the dealers, so I hope at some point I can casually mentioned that I know someone who is here when the shooting took place and see what kind of reaction I get. Should be interesting, even if it's only a wink or nod.

--
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Good thing I didn't mention the Exxon Valdez, you'd have a blown a nut.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //