//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in Vegas,,,,

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Worst troll ever.
    Just because you don't like hearing the truth doesn't make it trolling. Get over yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Very surreal to be here. Lots of Vegas Strong shirts and banners, but the topic is the elephant in the room that no one is talking about. Not a single word. The lights are all still on and the party is still going. The longer it takes for the video of him stocking that room take to be made public the more this stinks. I hope some of the lawsuits force the hotel to show how this was possible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4100.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	798.1 KB 
ID:	247523

--
    The sheeple swallowed it hook line and sinker. There were public posts on the internet Sep 30 warning to stay the hell outta Vegas the next 2 days as ISIS was going to attempt an attack. My nephew is back home from a 12 day stay at the MB . He had a full SEMA build entered this year.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    The sheeple swallowed it hook line and sinker. There were public posts on the internet Sep 30 warning to stay the hell outta Vegas the next 2 days as ISIS was going to attempt an attack. My nephew is back home from a 12 day stay at the MB . He had a full SEMA build entered this year.
    I'm not being a dick, just asking so I know, what is the play here? Why do you think someone or some group pull this off and blame it on the one guy?
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Swallowed what h,l &s?

Who made the public posts? Got a link?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Leave 007 alone ........if you swallow whatever the media spews thats your foogen problem ......Einsteins ........the reason you won`t "get" the correct narrative is the lawsuits .....HUGE LAWSUITS are still pending .......today you only get information on a "need to know basis" .......cupcake ! .........there`s so much going on with this that stinks out fecking loud......reality Queens ? ........who know`s ? ........Metro know`s .........you don`t ..... so fackoff !!!!
    No one's picking on anyone. 007 implied that the waters of truth were chummed and a few folks would like to know what the main course on the hook will be. Maybe its time to see a dermatologist Glamy, judging from the thickness of your skin you may have contracted Liberalillitis.

--
    Nothing has been making MSM news on this shooting that happened weeks ago so not sure there is even an official narrative yet? Figures the public will be kept in the dark because Corporate interests have their lawyers tying up processing what occurred.

--
    Glamster, I honestly wasn't picking on him. I'm curious what the explanation is. I'm open minded, i want to know what others are thinking
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Leave 007 alone ........if you swallow whatever the media spews thats your foogen problem ......Einsteins ........the reason you won`t "get" the correct narrative is the lawsuits .....HUGE LAWSUITS are still pending .......today you only get information on a "need to know basis" .......cupcake ! .........there`s so much going on with this that stinks out fecking loud......reality Queens ? ........who know`s ? ........Metro know`s .........you don`t ..... so fackoff !!!!

Name:	598d614fbce4d_1_chris_598d61365668e.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	247552

Name:	train-wreck.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	247553

miss yer wake and bake this morning punkin?

all glamnado up in here?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

What happens in Vegas,,,,

I can't claim to speak for Bill, but I would imagine he's unlikely to provide any information anymore because regardless of what information is provided, the vast majority on here are unable to see where the truth resides.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 11-14-2017 at 12:49 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    So why all the jokes, for real WTF happened No one is spilling the beans aside from Thorpe, and govt ain't even attempting to dish a narrative.
    Jesus Campos had a trip already planned to Mexico so they decided it was kosher to let him leave the country for a siesta, then the only scoop interview he provides is to ELLEN?

Where is the 24/7 coverage of this massacre? DJT makes a face like he sharted yesterday holding hands in the Philippines and that is all you need to know bout Merica....we got zero background on Paddock after how many weeks?

--
    I honestly want to know what the alternative theory is here.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I honestly want to know what the alternative theory is here.
    One theory I heard was Paddock was an FBI operative setting up a gun buy to ISIS. They killed him, then proceeded with the terrorist attack. That theory came from Rosie O'Donnell on the Howard Stern show last week. Not out of the relm of possibilities I guess?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    One theory I heard was Paddock was an FBI operative setting up a gun buy to ISIS. They killed him, then proceeded with the terrorist attack. That theory came from Rosie O'Donnell on the Howard Stern show last week. Not out of the relm of possibilities I guess?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That theory was bouncing around a couple of days after the shooting, she didn't come up with it herself.

The reason there's no narrative from the MSM is because the shooter doesn't fit the progressive left wing media agenda: a white privileged Christian gun owner shooting up some disenfranchised minority group or children.

And the media is silent about the black on black massacre in Chicago.

Where are all of these reports of lawsuits coming from? Post some links. Lets see some sources.

--
    I can't claim to speak for Bill, but I would imagine he's unlikely to provide any information anymore because regardless of what information is provided, the vast majority on here are unable to see where the truth resides.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BlEo8PQChG4#

The REAL truth will never be known

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //