//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in Vegas,,,,

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Buy more guns!!!!
    I agree. There's some really great deals out there right now. Prices have never been better.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    One theory I heard was Paddock was an FBI operative setting up a gun buy to ISIS. They killed him, then proceeded with the terrorist attack. That theory came from Rosie O'Donnell on the Howard Stern show last week. Not out of the relm of possibilities I guess?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That would imply that the bad guys walked out the front door of MB after they finished shooting and that none of the other alleged street level shooters hit a single person?

That's a dry biscuit to swallow. As we say down here: "Give that bone to some other dog"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    How bout dat ?............Hockey puck !
    Or maybe…

Bin Laden (cuz we know he’s not dead) was brought to America by the CIA in a luxury shipping container and rented one of those Vegas tour helicopters with a CIA credit card, killed all the guys inside dressed like Elvis, commandeered the chopper and lowered a rope down to the hotel window and scooped the real shooters up and off to safety while other terrorist type guys ran around the streets of Vegas firing blanks (wouldn’t want to hurt anyone) to keep everyone else from looking up at the sky.

Then the guys on the street causing all the distraction jumped into UBER’s and took off without ever getting caught on CCTV or anyone’s cell phone. They then instructed the UBER guys at gun point to disable their GPS phone features and drive them out to Area 51 where reverse engineered American flying saucers took all the evidence to the Moon in less than 5.2 giggaseconds and hide it inside the Moon's hollow structure where it will be melted with thermite. The UBER drivers were then anally probed and had their short term memories erased before being sent home.

George Soros came up with the idea in 2015, but when Hillary lost the election he had to give the plans to Putin who then blackmailed Trump into allowing it to go down by means of a pee tape made by the KGB. Trump, not willing to expose his wife as a transvestite, agreed to allow it to go down providing that the CIA would make Pena Nieto stop saying that Mexico won’t pay for the Wall.

Don’t believe me? I don’t care, you’re blind to reality and incapable of understanding what’s really happening!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	You-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd[1].jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	247557

Go Jets!
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-14-2017 at 02:52 PM. Reason: forgot the standard UFO probing thing

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Or maybe…

Bin Laden (cuz we know he’s not dead) was brought to America by the CIA in a luxury shipping container and rented one of those Vegas tour helicopters with a CIA credit card, killed all the guys inside dressed like Elvis, commandeered the chopper and lowered a rope down to the hotel window and scooped the real shooters up and off to safety while other terrorist type guys ran around the streets of Vegas firing blanks (wouldn’t want to hurt anyone) to keep everyone else from looking up at the sky.

Then the guys on the street causing all the distraction jumped into UBER’s and took off without ever getting caught on CCTV or anyone’s cell phone. They then instructed the UBER guys at gun point to disable their GPS phone features and drive them out to Area 51 where reverse engineered American flying saucers took all the evidence to the Moon in less than 5.2 giggaseconds and hide it inside the Moon's hollow structure where it will be melted with thermite.

George Soros came up with the idea in 2015, but when Hillary lost the election he had to give the plans to Putin who then blackmailed Trump into allowing it to go down by means of a pee tape made by the KGB. Trump, not willing to expose his wife as a transvestite, agreed to allow it to go down providing that the CIA would make Pena Nieto stop saying that Mexico won’t pay for the Wall.

Don’t believe me? I don’t care, you’re blind to reality and incapable of understanding what’s really happening!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	You-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd[1].jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	247557

Go Jets!
    This was going to be my next theory, but you kinda stole my thunder.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    This was going to be my next theory, but you kinda stole my thunder.

Don't hold back if you have additional details. I'm still trying to figure out how the Jets' losing to the Knights on the 10th by three points figures into this

--
    See that Luke ..........you`re learning..........but Luke i`m not your father ! .......go Browns !
    I knew you'd come around if I laid it all out in a clear and orderly manner

--
    Not so fast Brotein shake .........Whats you`re narrative ? ........now i`m going swimming but I`LL be back to spam the board later ......
    Cool go soak your melon and then bring it on! I have a theory, but you won't like it. Will post later.

--
    Here’s my theory, feel free to tear it up, I don't mind a debate.

Older guy starts aging and realizing he’s done nothing worthwhile in his life aside for make money and party, no kids, no wife, just a mail order GF, booze and gambling to keep him company.

He either gets upset with something or someone and decides he’s going to go out with a bang and be remembered forever in Vegas. He may even have found out he was terminally ill, or lost his ability to raise a flag. He has no one besides his brother and GF to leave behind, so it’s not like he’s ruining his kid’s lives. He likely prides himself on being “smart” and decides to scatter clues that lead nowhere all over the place. Additional weapons left in cars, multiple hotel rooms and no notes or trace evidence. The kind of stuff that really messes up cops as most cases are solved by someone ratting someone else out, or the perp being incredibly stupid. To leave almost no clues behind furthers the legend of the incident, i.e. JFK, D.B. Cooper and such. If you have a decent IQ and want to be remembered as long as possible this is the way to do it.

So he starts stock piling weapons and moving them into a room based on knowledge of a venue that would be within shooting range. He may have even thought it would be possible to escape and do more damage, but after he started shooting and the adrenalin started to wear off he realized that he was trapped in the hotel, or maybe he even felt some remorse for what he’d done and decided to eat lead. He really should have jumped out the window for his grand finally, but was likely too sacred to do it as he was obviously a coward.

I believe the reason we aren’t seeing video of him stocking the room is purely legal. The Hotel is going to be sued multiple times over this as will any and every one that might have unwittingly assisted this guy from arms dealers to bell hops. Once the court dates come around I think there will be lots of video shown.

Multiple shooters? Sorry guys, I stood on the strip between Mandalay Bay and Planet Hollywood and there are all kinds of glass buildings that would echo the sound of shots in multiple directions if they originated up high. Without a clear video of someone shooting from ground level, photos of bullet holes in a wall, or even a spent casing on the sidewalk I’m not buying it. If anyone had good video they would have sold it to the highest bidding news outlet by now. Our eyes and ears can play tricks on us and even more so when there's a lot going on at once.

Pretty boring theory eh? Just some old loser with more time on his hands than he knew what to do with selfishly taking out innocent people in a last ditch effort to become relevant and leaving all kinds of pain and misery behind. He could just as easily donated time or money to a worthwhile case, but then we’d never have heard of him, right? Seems that on this day and age only aresholes and nut jobs get to be famous.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Here’s my theory, feel free to tear it up, I don't mind a debate.

Older guy starts aging and realizing he’s done nothing worthwhile in his life aside for make money and party, no kids, no wife, just a mail order GF, booze and gambling to keep him company.

He either gets upset with something or someone and decides he’s going to go out with a bang and be remembered forever in Vegas. He may even have found out he was terminally ill, or lost his ability to raise a flag. He has no one besides his brother and GF to leave behind, so it’s not like he’s ruining his kid’s lives. He likely prides himself on being “smart” and decides to scatter clues that lead nowhere all over the place. Additional weapons left in cars, multiple hotel rooms and no notes or trace evidence. The kind of stuff that really messes up cops as most cases are solved by someone ratting someone else out, or the perp being incredibly stupid. To leave almost no clues behind furthers the legend of the incident, i.e. JFK, D.B. Cooper and such. If you have a decent IQ and want to be remembered as long as possible this is the way to do it.

So he starts stock piling weapons and moving them into a room based on knowledge of a venue that would be within shooting range. He may have even thought it would be possible to escape and do more damage, but after he started shooting and the adrenalin started to wear off he realized that he was trapped in the hotel, or maybe he even felt some remorse for what he’d done and decided to eat lead. He really should have jumped out the window for his grand finally, but was likely too sacred to do it as he was obviously a coward.

I believe the reason we aren’t seeing video of him stocking the room is purely legal. The Hotel is going to be sued multiple times over this as will any and every one that might have unwittingly assisted this guy from arms dealers to bell hops. Once the court dates come around I think there will be lots of video shown.

Multiple shooters? Sorry guys, I stood on the strip between Mandalay Bay and Planet Hollywood and there are all kinds of glass buildings that would echo the sound of shots in multiple directions if they originated up high. Without a clear video of someone shooting from ground level, photos of bullet holes in a wall, or even a spent casing on the sidewalk I’m not buying it. If anyone had good video they would have sold it to the highest bidding news outlet by now. Our eyes and ears can play tricks on us and even more so when there's a lot going on at once.

Pretty boring theory eh? Just some old loser with more time on his hands than he knew what to do with selfishly taking out innocent people in a last ditch effort to become relevant and leaving all kinds of pain and misery behind. He could just as easily donated time or money to a worthwhile case, but then we’d never have heard of him, right? Seems that on this day and age only aresholes and nut jobs get to be famous.
    Finally!!...............a logical realistic theory.

El gets it.............I didn't know you were in vegas? We were in Boulder City for the weekend. I could have drove to the strip and dodge all the gunfire from Dick Cheney and holla at my nigga

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

What happens in Vegas,,,,

...and they all lived happily ever after.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Finally!!...............a logical realistic theory.

El gets it.............I didn't know you were in vegas? We were in Boulder City for the weekend. I could have drove to the strip and dodge all the gunfire from Dick Cheney and holla at my nigga
    Stayed at the Monte Carlo in order to make the walk to the hockey arena as short as possible. I do not recommend that hotel to anybody by the way. The blackjack tables were very kind to me, enough so that we’re thinking about going back for Christmas. The venetian has a great deal on right now for The holidays.

--
    ...and they all lived happily ever after.
    Till the next guy snaps. Seems it’s becoming an epidemic, there’s no way guns are going away so I hope People will eventually stop thinking that this is some sort of a way out, or a way to prove a point that nobody gives a sh*t about besides them.

Maybe some sort of law that says if you do something stupid like shoot up a school, church, or a concert that your direct family has to do the time if they haven’t reported you to the authorities in advance of your murderous spree. Maybe that would make some of these idiots think twice before they pull the trigger.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

What happens in Vegas,,,,

Laws (or lack thereof) are not the problem in this country, nor are they the solution.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Laws (or lack thereof) are not the problem in this country, nor are they the solution.
    I agree. Mental illness due to an abundance of leisure time, an obsession with material goods, resistance to inevitable change in society and basically a life of entitlement from birth would be my guess at why some people snap for no reason. If people actually had to work their butts off to get every scrap of food they put into their bellies there would be a lot less time to be beating wives, abusing drugs and scheming up ways to ruin other people’s lives.

I could go on for hours, but maybe we’ll get a chance to finish this around a campfire one day.

--
    Lack of purpose, that was what I wanted to say. I think a lack of purpose leads to depression and in some cases a lot worse. We’re worker bees, but we figured out how to get fat, dumb and greedy and it breaks some of our brains.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //