//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in Vegas,,,,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    It`s plain to see that they are interested in our BULGES !...........FOXES ! .......there`s an overall lameness of Mexico it`s kind of like a 50`s Greaser mentality ...........it`s got to be frustrating to live there........criminals rule the roost....... but i love them because of they`re Catholic values ........the churches are amazing architecture........their approach to pharmaceuticals and doctors commendable ....... but sooner or later frito bandito has their way with you .......and thats not acceptable ........oh and they`re driving -NO RULES ......no lanes .....oh did i hit you .....oh so sorry.........gringo plates ? .....i own you .......:B ounce:Bou nce they cut the heads off and put `em on the hood .....dat way you learn holmes ....... I can take the trolley and be in Mexico in a 1/2 hr. every day if i want where did all the rubble go ?????? .......you and Scootershit should have intercorse
    Chu don like it, den give it back puto

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	247595

--
    Speaking of sassy Canadians....

https://youtu.be/Zdeo-i6uw5g

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I actually recommend Ayahuasca ........the 12 hr. kind along with the mentoring of an established Shamen .........and a spotter..........and you will meet the alien .......oh you can also experience "it" in an isolation chamber ......so......are you experienced ......have you ever been experienced .......well i have .......Jimmy Hendricks
    You should work at tripadvisor...

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

What happens in Vegas,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Speaking of sassy Canadians....

https://youtu.be/Zdeo-i6uw5g

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    I've been into Monster Truck for a few years now since I saw them open for Alter Bridge. We made fun of them at first, I'd never heard of them before we saw them that day, but they won me over before the show ended.

This particular song is one of my "put the goddam radio to full blast now" songs. Great post Doug.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...ss_arrests_in/

Plus the trail of bodies of witnesses that described multiple shooters...

And the helicopter extraction from the rooftop...

And yes, MANY people were shot (I have friends that work in the Vegas trauma centers)...

An anon posted on the Chan prior to shooting that something heavy was gonna go down...

Sounds fishy to me...
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Oh, and don't forget that Jesus DeCampos disappeared right before an interview that never happened with multiple news agencies and resurfaced a few weeks later for his only interview on the Ellen show...and Ellen is a paid rep for MGM...and another MGM rep/witness was right next to him the whole time coaching him...basically saying "remember to say what we told you"...
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I've been into Monster Truck for a few years now since I saw them open for Alter Bridge
    Man I saw them n the late 90's and they were all crazy.

Your CLOSE and it's LOUD!!

The event I went to; Grave Digger took an extra bounce and landed upside down trapping a few people in their chairs, it sucked...

Maybe it was Worcester Stadium....

Anyhow, those seats shouldn't be sold!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Caminofeld View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...ss_arrests_in/

Plus the trail of bodies of witnesses that described multiple shooters...

And the helicopter extraction from the rooftop...

And yes, MANY people were shot (I have friends that work in the Vegas trauma centers)...

An anon posted on the Chan prior to shooting that something heavy was gonna go down...

Sounds fishy to me...
    From my post #142:

Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    You conspiracy guys want an ISIS connection? What if I told you a very rich Saudi Arabian guy with (allegedly) ties to and funding of terrorism owns the top three floors of Mandalay Bay?

But remember these are all just theories at this point. But extremely plausible.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 12-11-2017 at 11:05 PM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I know they're all just theories, but the sad thing is these sorta make more sense than the often-contradicted "official" story. I think what is the most concerning and raises the most questions is the lack of transparency.

That Reddit article kinda blew my mind (even though I disagree with a few points he makes). Smart guy and definitely worth a read and a share...

Ragin' full on...

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Oh I'm right there with ya. I was following the Saudi round-up when it was happening thru posts on reddit and 4 chan. Not completely personally, alot was second hand. Those sites can be hard to navigate and following the posts get crazy.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 12-11-2017 at 11:23 PM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post

The event I went to; Grave Digger took an extra bounce and landed upside down trapping a few people in their chairs, it sucked...

I was talking about a band called Monster Truck Steve, lol. Good post nonetheless!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Now that's funny!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post

I was talking about a band called Monster Truck Steve, lol. Good post nonetheless!

Here is some awesome driving skill

--
    See how much I miss out on!!

Steve sheepishly says, "I still like those monster trucks...."
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post

Here is some awesome driving skill
    I could do that if I had a monster truck.... and 1,000,000 X more driving skills!

Something went wrong here at a show in Mexico City a couple years back and when they tested the driver they found out that he was drunk and high on coke. I believe they charged him with manslaughter. I don’t know what happened to cause the accident, usually there are people on the sidelines with remote controls that can shut the trucks down when they get out of control.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //