//ArrowChat Code
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in Vegas,,,,

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I don't think so. The flock has merely moved on to the next distraction.
    Exactly. There are too many elements to the coverup than the majority of America has the attention span to stay focused.

When does the next season of Honey Boo Boo start? Did you see what that one guy did on Wild Alaska? OMFG!
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    He's not the only actor glamster
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    I am tempted to get into the conspiracy theory debate but i'll resist. I'll bite if its in another thread, but not here. This gun control nonsense is all over the place, and I'd like to talk about that. If we go the other direction we'll be at 9/11 and the moon landing before you know it.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    I am tempted to get into the conspiracy theory debate but i'll resist. I'll bite if its in another thread, but not here. This gun control nonsense is all over the place, and I'd like to talk about that. If we go the other direction we'll be at 9/11 and the moon landing before you know it.
    Yeah it gets too much to even fathom at this point. Seems like we're all being bombarded from everywhere with shady behavior, media inciting general dissatisfaction in everyone about everything.

I'm not for gun control but it confuses me when the shooting is a handgun, nobody says ban the handguns. ARs are scary looking to people thanks to our violence obsessed entertainment industry programming people so of course, they get the when the mob breaks out their pitchforks

I really don't want to believe in conspiracy theories either but they are making a more compelling argument in some cases than the "official story"... others not so much. The thing about this particular shooting is that it had so many inconsistencies and the media has been kinda hushed. Officials aren't offering and answers either.

If this WAS staged, I want to puke because people who do stuff like that will do anything and that means we're all screwed.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    You forgot JFK & Sandy Hook !......your thread talk about what you want......nothing wrong anywhere just move along .........don`t question authoroty
    There is a lot wrong in a lot of places,,, and i'm always down to talk to glamyyyyy, but i just don't want to get all mixed up here and travel down already beaten paths.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    That's right Dan, nothing to see here, just move along. There is no pattern to see and it's silly to think anyone could get away with anything when the last atrocity is forgotten as soon as a new one pops up. Now move along.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Well, since this is the thread about what happened in Vegas, then this would be the place to discuss any conspiracy theories as you would call them, about the incident. The 'Bigger Picture" thread is the one for gun-control debate.,

--
    i thought the op of that thread specifically didn't want to talk gun control.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    "I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they're going to feel all day." Frank Sinatra

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Nun the less ........WTF WAS THAT ? .........Police state staged ?...........you are for gun control .......it would make your job a lot easier..........but WE know it`s the only thing that keeps you honest ! Background checks = eenie - meenie - minie - moe ..........it`s an ugly world ........let your children deal with it..........it`s a different shooting but whats up with this ? CNN actor ?

That boy is Podesta's bich. Student my arse, he's a paid activist.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35F90AB8-DFD2-4DAA-A4EC-BDC184C3D6A2-463032.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	250635

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    That boy is Podesta's bich. Student my arse, he's a paid activist.

Name:	35F90AB8-DFD2-4DAA-A4EC-BDC184C3D6A2-463032.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	250635
    This student's father is also former FBI.....I guess he was having trouble remembering his script before the CNN town hall with the NRA last week

Name:	hoggwild.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	250638

Name:	Calihogg.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	250639

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.c...es-florida.mp4
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 02-25-2018 at 11:18 AM.

--
    Nobody tells Glamy what to post and nobody puts Baby in the corner. I will talk about whatever you want, I just thought it would be nice to talk about one subject without breaking out the tinfoil hats.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    FWIW, Just because something sounds far fetched doesn't make it tinfoil or conspiracy.

Days after this last shooting we know everything about the shooter, still virtually nothing on the guy who shot up Vegas.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Nobody tells Glamy what to post and nobody puts Baby in the corner. I will talk about whatever you want, I just thought it would be nice to talk about one subject without breaking out the tinfoil hats.
    Guys, Dan simply doesn't like you having your own thoughts. It's no big deal. Just think what you've been told and everything will be fine. Always remember, Oswald did it, we didn't fire first at the Gulf of Tonkin, and I swear there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It's likely that someone just misplaced them or something. Now move along, nothing to see here.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Guys, Dan simply doesn't like you having your own thoughts. It's no big deal. Just think what you've been told and everything will be fine. Always remember, Oswald did it, we didn't fire first at the Gulf of Tonkin, and I swear there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It's likely that someone just misplaced them or something. Now move along, nothing to see here.
    I never got that impression of Redsox. Sure, my impression of his opinions or inflections has been wrong before on a few occasions, but on this, I think that he is simply playing the role of skeptic. That's pretty important for any group, lest it become nothing more than an echo chamber where we all state the same things and high-five each other for our righteous opinions which I get comfortable doing too sometimes...but that's just me.

If it weren't for skeptics, we'd all believe the "official" accounts of everything so I do value those opinions whether or not I agree with them. I don't agree with Redsox on alot of things but I'm fine with him being the village skeptic.

Confirmation bias is a real @#$&€¥πcker of a habit to break

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //