//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New tecate fenders are done. 84-87

--

New tecate fenders are done. 84-87

Told you guys I was having them remade thru D.C. plastics. This is rider quality or for those who are tired of paying crazy prices.

Old oem vs new D.C. plastics.

Your welcome...

Www.dcvmx.com ask Tom about them. Can get any color too....take that Maier!

--
    Good job guys.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I told to you were worth staying around!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Sweet, but a couple of questions. The title of your post says 84-87 and I only see a picture for the 86-87. Are they also doing front fenders for the 84-85? Also, are they doing rears or just fronts? I would love to see reproduction rear fenders for the 84-85. I'm not a big fan of Maier's low profile fenders.

--
    Yes 84-85s are done. Another member is going to text me photos of what he received. fronts only right now, no rear yet as molding area is not big enough yet for the size of rears. I am trying to convince Tom to do rears as there is a market for ATC stuff he is just getting into. This has been 1 year and 2 month adventure for me to get this far. The fenders should be up on his website soon. I told him I would promote the product on the site here.

The other guy got a red 84-85 fender sent back to him.

--
    Here is the 84-85. Notice the tabs just like oem on backside.

--
    Are they doing Red Front and rear sets. If so, about what will they cost?

--
    Fronts only, mold machine is not big nuff yet. You need to contact www.dcvmx.com I did the leg work. Tom can give you a price cuz I don't know it. I provided fenders for this. It may be in the site by now not sure. You can get any color however, then pair it up to a maier rear.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //