//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1997 honda cr80rb a expert motorcycle for sale

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

1997 honda cr80rb a expert motorcycle for sale

1997 HONDA CR80RB A EXPERT

I am selling the entire bike for $450 or I may part it out. If you want parts tell me what you want and I will tell you how much it is.

This bike has over $700.00 in upgrades. It was parked for several years indoors and will fire but will not stay running continuously now so it needs some type of minor repair. The gears and clutch and top end and crank and bearings etc are all fine and it has a ton of compression.

The CR80RB A EXPERT model is much different and much better than the regular CR80. The RB model is a pure motocross bike that comes from the factory with a longer swingarm and better suspension for improved handling and it is very fast.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    You may want to have an engineer with some 2 stroke experience look it over. You should post this bike for sale over at planet minis . com, those guys would most likely pay double what your asking. I see them paying way more for Chinese pit bikes and beater z50s.

http://planetminis.com/forums/comple...-makes-models/
    Last edited by 3 Wheel Drive; 10-18-2017 at 10:52 AM.

--
    WOW. That is a great deal for sure.

Good luck with your sell. I am sure it will go fast.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //