//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Lost Trails ATV Park, Dunmore PA

--

Lost Trails ATV Park, Dunmore PA

Does anyone have feedback on the Lost Tails Park? I知 planning a trip their on Saturday with a quad friend of mine. I値l be on my YTM.

www.ridelosttrails.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1984 Yamaha YT 60 Tri Zinger(current project)
    1983 Yamaha YTM 200 (rear suspension kit)..... long term project
    2004 BMW R1150R
    1972 Honda CT 70
    2007 Lifan 110

--
    Ride report: Lost Trails ATV Park in Dunmore PA.

I was expecting the park to be out in the sticks but it is based out behind the War Horse North America power sports dealership. There are many trails to loop from, in the 6 hours we spent riding we did ride the main trail a couple of times to connect to other trails but it didn稚 feel like we had to repeat much.... and there were several side Trails we didn稚 ride. We put about 30 miles in overall, most of it slow speed because of the rocks. The downside is the rocks... several of the trails are very rocky, I didn稚 get hung up but I was scraping and bouncing all over. It was a fun ride and worth the 2-1/2 hour drive each way plus $37 entry fee to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW R1150R
    1972 Honda CT 70
    2007 Lifan 110

--
    Thanks for reporting on the trails. I heard some people going on FB.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    drive down to coal country...I can show you 25 miles of trails 1 way and ride to pizza shops and bars...all free. 50 miles in a few hours...no GPS all in my head.

--

Lost Trails ATV Park, Dunmore PA

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    drive down to coal country...I can show you 25 miles of trails 1 way and ride to pizza shops and bars...all free. 50 miles in a few hours...no GPS all in my head.
    Where about a are you? I知 outside of Syracuse NY. Lost Trails was just shy of 2:30 away. The few local trails I have had over the years are mostly gone now so I知 trying to branch out a little... that and now I have a friend willing to spit the driving!
    2004 BMW R1150R
    1972 Honda CT 70
    2007 Lifan 110

--
    We ride Williamstown to minversville

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    I would love to join in as well if its alright with you. Please keep me informed of the next ride and future rides. Thanks!
    Ragin' full on...

--
    prob next weekend I'm going out again to try out my new +4.3 swinger hill climbing...text me 717-675-4472 with what bike you'd be running I'm on this.

--
    Hey Oldskool83, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Found out my Wife's gonna need surgery on her neck mid-December, so I'm just scrambling to get things in order until then (I'm taking full-time care of the kids and homestead until she recovers). I'll definitely be in touch though when all gets better. Thanks for including me!
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Been a month...how you holdin up?

--
    Hey bud, things are going well. I just started back at work and the Wife is recovering nicely (she starts work again in a week). That being said, I'll be up for riding again soon. My 200x is stuck in first gear and my 350x just broke an exhaust bolt, so my plan is to clean my garage this coming week then finish them up. Worst case I can bring the 250SX or YTM200.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    text me when your ready. I got April 1 after all the mud drys out.

Legns is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'm in Ny as well I have been to lost trails not bad but if you liked them try AOAA not to far from lost trails. Maybe even closer for you because you will be coming down 81. No where near as rocky but the have rocky trails and at least double if not 3x the size of lost trails. It all depends on if the north trails are open. Our first trip we did the intro trail it pretty much goes around the perimeter and it took all day to do. I have been back multiple times and still don't think I have seen the whole place yet.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //