//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hot rods crank

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    Go YOURSELF...

...you low life sack of sheep cum..

...you fucktards

now back to reality, I am done talking about any of that subject. all else will be ignored.

you can go yourself......

your a liberal looser dude..

you are a lying sack of crap.

your a looser and liar..

wow beav...I guess he wasn't as done as he though he was, lol.

yeah butthole...um I mean buttface...um I mean buttbreath...and just look at the cool new phrases we learned on this "family friendly" site.

he he...that's funny beaver bait...I guess you can post whatever you want on here just as long as it isn't a link to amazon.com for a Miley Cyrus car pool buddy doll.

ahhhh, ha, ha buttwipe...that almost made me choke on my pop corn.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    you act as if I ripped someone off. I did NOTHING wrong, so you can go yourself...... I never made a single transaction, I never did anything except explain what was going on with him and suddenly you blame me for your actions, your a liberal looser dude.. get over yourself.. your actions explain exactly the type of person you are a lying sack of crap. you accuse people falsely of actions they never did and then try to justify. your a looser and liar..
    so before you continue to accuse me FALSELY you better think twice cause right now you the liar and looser for making false statements..............
    * you're

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    first off, Go YOURSELF you low life sack of sheep cum..
    I never stole anything and accusing me is dead wrong asshole..
    second, everyone whom said anything got their money returned via paypal. or did you fucktards NOT report this? oh wait your never told anyone you got your $ back did you?
    that's right, my Fabio the lone wolf whom thinks he is going to save the world (idiot) talks more with no facts just hearsay..

so FACTS:
    the guys that claim they got ripped off had a complete and full refund from what I know. Milner was put into a -950 for his ebay and paypal accounts from paypal so everyone could shut up and move on as they got their $ back. but how come you guys still talk when you were refunded? funny how you all talk your and never reply with truth......

now back to reality, I am done talking about any of that subject. all else will be ignored.
    I never got my money back, ooooo, but I did get a pile of parts back that were so screwed up half of them had to be replaced, all the while you are telling me that I am the crazy one via facebook when all I needed was help.

By the way. You are banned. Enjoy your vacation. And if you come back on here and talk like this again. I WILL BAN YOU FOR LIFE.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    I never got my money back, ooooo, but I did get a pile of parts back that were so screwed up half of them had to be replaced, all the while you are telling me that I am the crazy one via facebook when all I needed was help.

By the way. You are banned. Enjoy your vacation. And if you come back on here and talk like this again. I WILL BAN YOU FOR LIFE.
    https://youtu.be/-x3QcE43pMI
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Amazing isn't it? I can't help but wonder what Milner has over Oscar that makes him insist on defending the indefensible?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Amazing isn't it? I can't help but wonder what Milner has over Oscar that makes him insist on defending the indefensible?
    What disappoints me is that there has never been an attempt to give a clear explanation as to why there was a huge problem and there was never an attempt at an apology from my vantage point either.

As I understand this episode:

Milner by his own words to me "took on a shitload more shocks than he had counted on and was way behind". That was a couple years ago and I haven't heard from him since that day.

He had personal crap too but it's not my job to relay this or defend him to other folks. Those people don't want to hear excuses from me or Oscar or anyone OTHER than Milner as to why they don't have their shocks or money. It's Milners job to explain himself....a fact lost on Oscar for whatever reason.

Defending your friend is a poor excuse. A man isn't your friend when he takes off and hides to leave you to answer the front door when victims come a-callin to defend him. A friend doesn't let you defend him publicly on a forum time and again while he hides from your other friends he stole from. A friend wouldn't fck over his friend's other friends. Bad form dude.

He could indeed have a genuine issue or sob story but he never once showed up here or even tried contacting people to explain a damn thing.

All we got was Oscar hollering "be empathetic to Milner just because or else go fvk yerselves!"

That's pisspoor reasoning right there.

It's ACTIONS that made Milner look like a shady thief and NOT online trash talk.

Point is, whatever happened to Milner no matter how embarrassing, you gotta own up to stuff.

You have to eat your pride if you ever expect to have any honor and integrity.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Joe "Lincoln Hawk" Swatland posted a video on FB how his buddy, $400 later, received a junk 350x shock from Milner. Funny how Oscar was nowhere to be found in that post.

I still think Oscar is just a willful idiot in all this. Milner was probably the one guy who befriended him and promised him the world, so Oscar stayed loyal. Everyone else getting screwed didn't bother him as long as Milner remained loyal to him and threw him a bone every now and then in the form of a shock rebuild or dreams of a Baja 350x.

Simpleton comes to mind.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    I could have accepted anything as an excuse up to the point where I started catching him lying. When people start lying you know the rest of what you've been told becomes invalid. How Oscar justifies it in his mind is beyond me, especially when it's so blatant. We're not talking about a UFO sighting by a drunk here, this is well documented. Many of us have emails typed by Milner's hand that can verify our claims, yet to Oscar it's all blasphemous hearsay.

--
    lots of useful information on the crank here...
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

hot rods crank

My apologies. There's no way I can pretend that particular member is anything other than what he is. He's been dealt with.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by threewheelin-feelin View Post
    so where is the best place to get your oem crank reworked
    Send it to rob selvy
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    lots of useful information on the crank here...
    Sorry man, but it all sort of all ties together... Milner "shafted" some of us and when Oscar posted here some of us got "cranked" up. Now bring it all together and flip it 180 and we get "crankshaft"

Coincidence? I think not! or am I reaching here?

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    I don't know which of the ludicrous, and grossly wrong comments below made me pee my pants more.

Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    Stock 2 stroke clutches are engineered to slip a small amount from the factory it helps with wear on the transmission, smoother shifting, helps to keep the engine " On the pipe".
    one of the things is when installing your new crank, make certain you "center" it. ...this will help stop... ...piston failures.

I ain't got no pee left!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    so where is the best place to get your oem crank reworked
    In case you can't find selvys contact info, below are a couple other places that can probably do it.

Carlos Aloise - BDT Motorsports
    909-466-9152
    bdtmotorsports@yahoo.com
    http://www.bdtmotorsports.com

Q & E CYCLE
    1140 N Kraemer Blvd, Ste A
    Anaheim, CA 92806
    714-630-5720

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Maybe Milner "centered" Oscars crank just right?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //