//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: hot rods crank

--
    I’m more inclined to think he worked on his shaft.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    In case you can't find selvys contact info, below are a couple other places that can probably do it.

Carlos Aloise - BDT Motorsports
    909-466-9152
    bdtmotorsports@yahoo.com
    http://www.bdtmotorsports.com

Q & E CYCLE
    1140 N Kraemer Blvd, Ste A
    Anaheim, CA 92806
    714-630-5720

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR
    i have heard of carlos on other sights...think im going to contact him about it
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    Honestly, I'm sure you could find a local shop that could rebuild your crank as well as anyone you could send it to. You don't even need any fancy tools to do it

https://youtu.be/r8lCGTltAm4
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by threewheelin-feelin View Post
    i have heard of carlos on other sights...think im going to contact him about it
    Glad I could help, and it only took 30 posts to get your question answered with actual contact info, that might be some kind of record around here.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    ...there are other hot rods crank threads on here with loads of info. One of them I think is locked because this topic seems to be fairly dramatic.
    Yeah, wasn't there some discussion about a yellow box vs a red box crank, and then someone someone nearly had a stroke so they had to take their medication then go to bed to get some rest?

--
    Crankworks is a professional shop and offers every service you might need, e.g., rebuilding, lightening, balancing, etc.

http://www.crankworks.com/

--
    On the topic of cranks I was browsing some sites yesterday looking for opinions on connecting rods. Turns out the opinions vary about as much as they do for motor oil, but the thing that blew my mind was how many guys say they replace the entire crankshaft assembly when their connecting rods are worn out, rather than “risk” using an aftermarket rod.

With a Hot Rods rod at $100 and labor to change it out running between $50 and $200 depending on who you take it to a new OEM assembly seems like a waste of money.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //