//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would you do?

--
    Sledcrazy- I just have a dog poo story for ya. A few of you i'm sure have seen it too on your trails, well about 5yrs ago maybe more we decided to check out milford, ma new bicycle trail converted from old train beds (which took riding spots away from alot of us).
    Now every trail like these in mass has a blue dog poo bag dispenser at trail heads for their waste.
    While peddling along looking into the woods 20-30 feet from the railtrail there these blue crap bags are EVERYWHERE you look full of crap. We've gone to 2-3 of these rail trail systems around here and there all the same its gross.

Just have to comment that us offroaders took much better care of the old railroad beds!!!!!!!!!
    Dont get me wrong i like dogs, but come on really?
    Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 11-01-2017 at 07:24 AM.

--
    I see ladies every morning walking along with a big grin on their chops with little mutts on leashes swinging plastic bags full of warm, steaming dog crap. Not a thing to do for this little black duck.

--

What would you do?

We stopped by this bush that the deer have been sparing with, on our way to the bus, this morning.

Do you see the arrow in ground? My son spotted it and grabbed it so fast. I put it back in at the angle he found it. It came from the road.

Luckily, its been there awhile. The poachers bother me. Especially now my son roams around.
    Edit: it seems off track, yes. My point is about the folks I don't know, they don't care.
    Last edited by Jd110; 11-01-2017 at 05:05 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    Sledcrazy- I just have a dog poo story for ya. A few of you i'm sure have seen it too on your trails, well about 5yrs ago maybe more we decided to check out milford, ma new bicycle trail converted from old train beds (which took riding spots away from alot of us).
    Now every trail like these in mass has a blue dog poo bag dispenser at trail heads for their waste.
    While peddling along looking into the woods 20-30 feet from the railtrail there these blue crap bags are EVERYWHERE you look full of crap. We've gone to 2-3 of these rail trail systems around here and there all the same its gross.

Just have to comment that us offroaders took much better care of the old railroad beds!!!!!!!!!
    Dont get me wrong i like dogs, but come on really?
    Shep
    Hey Shep. I have a dog. I bring my own bags on the trail. Yes I leave my bag on the side after my dog does his stuff. It is not a loop so I pick it up on my way back IF on my way on the trail. I have been yelled at. BUT. I am not going to walk with a bag of poo if I am coming back in that area on the way back. LOL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    C'mon rob a nice warm bag in your pocket on a cold winters day? Joking... Do you have any snow up there yet? Ice?

Shep

--
    burn his house down
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    burn his house down
    We all know that's only a temporary solution.

--
    Option 1) SEND WIFE OVER!!

Personally, he needs to learn a lesson before he thinks he owns your road now.

I'd knock on the door and politely " Hi, I just wanted you to know that's my land you put your brush on" and continue on with "I saw you" if he denies it etc etc.

I would think he would apologize at that point with some sort of excuse.

I'd tell him he needs to remove it; and it's entirely up to you if you wanna tell him "no big deal, I burn, just ask me 1st" or if you don't want much to do with the neighbor. Friendly neighbors can really SUCK!!

And maybe he needs to be reminded, he built or bought where he choose to live and it's up TO HIM to do his homework and see what abuts his land.

Many of us abut land that is inaccessible or can't be built on because we make noise. I abut a gun club so I can make all the damn noise I want....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Most likely will never understand what drives people to live by others that don't like others. That would suck.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    C'mon rob a nice warm bag in your pocket on a cold winters day? Joking... Do you have any snow up there yet? Ice?

Shep
    I may save it for when it get's colder. LOL

Nothing here yet. I am basically west of you on the grid. Had a quick dusting at the cottage the other day. (3 hours north of me)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

briano is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Take all the stuff he threw in your property and put it in his driveway

--
    Oh- i gave him back what was his....
    "Not by me or anyone i know" but his mailbox got smashed a few nights ago.
    Oh well, im so sad- ha. Damn kids. But really it wasn't me.

Shep

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //