//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Your guys' opinion on which bike is faster: 250R or 350X

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug8765 View Post
    Your reading into my post like a woman!
    lol, the intent of your posts was crystal clear, and now your obviously back pedaling and grasping at straws and attempting to deflect cuz you ain't got no valid reply to my questions which I knew you didn't cuz I was NOT "In the stands" like you were, I was on the track "In the races".

oops, I think my spleen just burst!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Read my post i raced tons at glamis up the hill. Dist 37 .trans cal series golden state nationals . Corona. Ascot. Alot on a quad too
    The hill at Glamis is NOT a professional track race, but congratulations on being able to beat somebody in a straight line.

When and where were these trans cal golden state national 3 wheeler races?

As far as I remember, no one at Team Green ever raced a district 37 3 wheeler race, so who of any notability did you actually beat at those that didn't break down?

I raced at Corona on a motorcycle and later on a 3 wheeler and at Ascot on a motorcycle on the MX track where I beat Gary Jones and also raced a quad there, so when did you race there?

I also know Roger Agajanian because he used to date my sister but that's not really relevant, just more of a bit of trivia.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    I did not mention TEAM GREEN anywhere. Did i say anything about pro? NO. Oh glamy i hate you even before i met u i been on the sidelines on 3ww for years . You are a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--
    Jack azz

--

--
    Anyway honda rules the atc world . Always did later dudes .

--
    Where did i say i was a pro ??
    ummm...please post where I ever wrote that you were a pro as you are implying I did so I can correct my grievous error?

Good but not pro semi pro maybe...
    Sorry but I have never heard of a "semi pro maybe" class. Please tell us which race club has this category so that others here whom may be uncertain about their actual skill level like you obviously are can join.

...but not enough $$$$
    Sorry again, but with my extremely poor reading comprehension skills, I'm confused about the meaning of the above portion of your clear, coherent, sentence, so please elaborate on it for me and others here that might be as ignorant as I am. So which are you saying, you were a "semi pro maybe" because you did not have enough money to be a pro or because someone would not pay you enough money to be a pro?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Well if that's the case I have both an 84 and an 85 I would sell, which one do ya want?

Hell, I could even do what a well known, self aggrandizing, self promoting, washed up, (almost was) ex "racer" here on this site occasionally does on some of her stuff and autograph it for ya (not that anyone would care), with the biggest difference being that I would do it for FREE!

Then you will have to add.....”A little bit of My History“.....to every Tecate picture you post on this site.

--
    Jack azz
    Is this a new adult beverage from Jack Daniels?

--
    Anyway honda rules the atc world . Always did later dudes .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC3466B2-D223-4F83-B44F-D9642027A4DA.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	247612

Ah, ha ha ha haaaaaaa...........

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC3466B2-D223-4F83-B44F-D9642027A4DA.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	247612

Ah, ha ha ha haaaaaaa...........
    Here's a larger version just in case he didn't see yours on his tiny little phone he seems to be using...or is he really a "she"? That might explain the PMS syndrome he, ie, she, seems to be having.

--
    This thread did not fail to deliver.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--

Lightbulb

NO. Oh glamy i hate you even before i met u i been on the sidelines on 3ww for years . You are a

I think someone should make this into a 3WW bumper sticker or T shirt. I’d bet they would sell out in the 3ww shop.

--
    maybe i was racing 86 b to v ? Yes previous winner b 2 v .
    Sorry but I don't quite understand your abbreviation here. Does the b stand for butthole and the v for vaseline, meaning that you were the previous winner of a butthole to a tube, or possibly even a jar, of vaseline, race?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    This thread did not fail to deliver.

OMG...I I'm choking on my mcnuggets, I think I need a heimlich maneuver!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //