//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 350X showgirl started after 10 yrs

sittinguy is offline Titanium Balls Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

350X showgirl started after 10 yrs

Finally got her out and took her to a car show in the back of the truck. People took alot of pics of it and it was fun to watch the Dads that were walking with their young sons that have never even seen a 3wheeler, telling them what it was. So I got inspired this weekend to fire it up. So one of my go girls that was in hibernation also came out to get started also, I wanted to use the tank off the go girl for fueling the show girl. No gas can go in the NOS tank!
    So here is few pics I figured some of you would like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2272.JPG   IMG_2273.JPG   IMG_2275.JPG   IMG_2276.JPG  

--
    Picture perfect era truck to have it in the back of also. Heart goes pitter patter seeing it
    4 Strokes are NOT the wave of the future!

--
    Thanks, the showgirl started and ran perfect,, very happy. But the go girl did not it ran, but would not idle, and the rear brake is starting to lock up. Bummer, and the gas tank was starting to get the surface rust in it from being empty for the last few years. I have a second go girl that I do ride some, and I got it out, gave it a bath and took it for a short ride to dry it off.
    I am going to try to get the rust out of the tank soon and coat it with oil, and let it go back into hibernation.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sittinguy View Post
    Thanks, the showgirl started and ran perfect,, very happy. But the go girl did not it ran, but would not idle, and the rear brake is starting to lock up. Bummer, and the gas tank was starting to get the surface rust in it from being empty for the last few years. I have a second go girl that I do ride some, and I got it out, gave it a bath and took it for a short ride to dry it off.
    I am going to try to get the rust out of the tank soon and coat it with oil, and let it go back into hibernation.
    Very cool love the truck. I have a 72 f100 I put my trikes in and always get looks.
    [/SIGPIC]
    85 350x
    83 200x-sold
    ×2 85 200x-sold
    06 kx250f-sold
    86 tecate-sold
    86 tri z powervalved
    85 BIG red
    18 rmz250
    87 lt80
    19 ttr110

--

very nice

i did the same thing not long ago. love seeing the people checking the trikes out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new tecate 006.jpg  

--
    Nice, I want Mickey Ts for my next tires

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //