//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Since no one has mentioned it...happy turkey day everyone!

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

Since no one has mentioned it...happy turkey day everyone!

SINCE NO ONE HAS MENTIONED IT...HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR...BUT AT LEAST I HAVE A PUMPKIN PIE

--
    Happy thanksgiving everyone. I hope it was better than mine, i woke up at 330am with a terrible throat ache, turns out it's strep. I didnt eat anything all day and had to stay home from my family get together. I'm very bummed, i don't get to see my whole family much anymore.

On a lighter note, Barnett, do you know Jeff Fredette? I stopped by his shop last thanksgiving time as it's only 20 minutes from my in-laws. He's a very nice guy, very knowledgeable too
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    All that turkey left a fowl taste in my mouth. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7DFB4242-B760-4F7B-969F-6F60D353370B.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	464.9 KB 
ID:	247798

Gobble gobble....

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    ^^^ That is just wrong. Unless they slice up the Big Bird and serve it on a Sesame Street bun.
    Last edited by tripledog; 11-24-2017 at 01:04 AM. Reason: punktyaschun

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Trip, I love watching you wing it, but ya beat me to all the gravy puns
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

Name:	4FDAE383-BA3D-437F-81D8-6D584B14A716.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	354.2 KB 
ID:	247799

Next up.... Black Friday

--
    I over ate ! A real glutton,,,.
    Get well Joe.
    I will be even more thankful if I can style in sweatpants, T-shirt + flipflops till Monday (stay home). JusT want to hang out in the hobby room + make rare trike parts
    Enjoy the holidays everyone !
    john + Liway
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171122_184343.jpg  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    JusT want to hang out in the hobby room + make rare trike parts
    Enjoy the holidays everyone !
    john + Liway

I’m thankful that you make them!

--
    Happy (belated) Thanksgiving Folks!!!
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Happy thanksgiving everyone. I hope it was better than mine, i woke up at 330am with a terrible throat ache, turns out it's strep. I didnt eat anything all day and had to stay home from my family get together. I'm very bummed, i don't get to see my whole family much anymore.

On a lighter note, Barnett, do you know Jeff Fredette? I stopped by his shop last thanksgiving time as it's only 20 minutes from my in-laws. He's a very nice guy, very knowledgeable too

Major bummer . Here's what I do when I get a sore throat and it works better than anything else I have tried. Gargle with warm salt water with a lot of salt then suck on one of the ricolla products. I use either of the ones below. If I get a cold I get the Cold Eze drops but they taste slightly bitter. The Cold Eze is supposed to shorten the length of the cold. Straight Zinc pills are supposed to do the same thing but may or may not be quite as effective. No milk, no alcohol, no fun. The milk creates mucus which can make it difficult to breathe thru your nose and the alcohol will only make you feel worse after the fun effect wears off and may possibly extend the length of the suffering.

I know who Jeff Fedette is but never met him. Winningest Enduro rider of all time and won most of his Championships on a Kawasaki KDX200 if I remember correctly. I believe he also helped out my friend Ty Davis when Ty won the Baja. I did some of the development testing on the 1986 KDX200 which we did major revisions on over the previous models. We also compared it to the 86' Yamaha enduro bike which was a very good bike and comfortable to ride but wasn't as nimble or as high performance as the KDX. The 86' KDX was much more like an MX bike, plus it had a power valve. With just some very mild porting and an MX style silencer it would haul azz. In stock form it would be similar to the difference between an atc250r and a KXT250. The 250r is easier for a lower skill level rider to ride and the KXT250 is geared toward high performance riding and is not a bike I would suggest to an average rider.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    Barn’s you truly are the Kellyanne Conway of Kawasaki

--
    The back of my throat looks like a Petri dish, I'm on antibiotics and started turning for the better. Thanks for the advice though. When I had about 5 cups of tea with honey and lots of lemon juice and didn't feel better I knew something was wrong.

Yep, that's him. Hes heavy in ice racing as well. At the end of his carreer he was on a klx450, which was pretty neat for me because that's what my trike is made from. I was going to put a kdx200 in one of my 86s but ended up scraping that project and am going with its bigger brother, a kdx250.

I forgot to add this picture I took, it's the wall inside his shop with all his number plates from the big races over the years

Name:	20161122_152202.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	247812
    Last edited by 86T3; 11-24-2017 at 03:30 PM.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //