//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Marvel Mystery Oil and Blue Ribbon.

AMK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Marvel Mystery Oil and Blue Ribbon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171125_171348.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	247847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171125_172111.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	960.6 KB 
ID:	247846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171125_172314.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	247848

Holy Blue Boots, Batman has anyone discovered the Mystery!!?
    Wow, I thought these were toast.
    Alan

1985 350x
    1984 200es Big Red
    1985 200s (little red)
    1986 200x saga
    2) 1985 350x projects
    And a slew of others to hold my attention

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    This as well as numerous other products would do the exact same thing.

Yesterday this entire engine compartment looked just as dirty and the plastic looked just as dingy/faded as your fork boots. All I did was hose it off then spray everything with Meguiars 40 which is not silicon based then lightly wiped it with paper towels. It easily washes off with mild soap and water.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

AMK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I've used Back to Black on a few things with decent results. The first pic I posted I tested it on the top inside of the boot and the top outside was MMO.

I've used MMO with 0000 steel wool on chrome with excellent results. I was just surprised at the diversity of this stuff.

That engine compartment looks nice!
    Alan

1985 350x
    1984 200es Big Red
    1985 200s (little red)
    1986 200x saga
    2) 1985 350x projects
    And a slew of others to hold my attention

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    This as well as numerous other products would do the exact same thing.

Yesterday this entire engine compartment looked just as dirty and the plastic looked just as dingy/faded as your fork boots. All I did was hose it off then spray everything with Meguiars 40 which is not silicon based then lightly wiped it with paper towels. It easily washes off with mild soap and water.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR
    4.6 crown Vic? Not a mustang...
    [/SIGPIC]
    85 350x
    83 200x-sold
    ×2 85 200x-sold
    06 kx250f-sold
    86 tecate-sold
    86 tri z powervalved
    85 BIG red
    18 rmz250
    87 lt80
    19 ttr110

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 6spdls1z28 View Post
    4.6 crown Vic? Not a mustang...
    ummm...well...uh...ok, you got me.

Unfortunately, all models of vintage cars have pretty much dried up, so I had to expand my horizons a bit, and so far it's been working out decent although I already know that the specific later model cars I have been getting will dry up soon as well, then I guess it will be time to make a cardboard sign and stand in front of the grocery store.

The cv's I dealing in are all 2004 thru 2008 police interceptor street trim models which is basically a std crown vic lx with high perf suspension and a high perf drive train.

I sold a 65 mustang about 2 weeks ago and still have a 67 I'm trying to sell so I'm not completely out of the vintage car game yet.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    ummm...well...uh...ok, you got me.

Unfortunately, all models of vintage cars have pretty much dried up, so I had to expand my horizons a bit, and so far it's been working out decent although I already know that the specific later model cars I have been getting will dry up soon as well, then I guess it will be time to make a cardboard sign and stand in front of the grocery store.

The cv's I dealing in are all 2004 thru 2008 police interceptor street trim models which is basically a std crown vic lx with high perf suspension and a high perf drive train.

I sold a 65 mustang about 2 weeks ago and still have a 67 I'm trying to sell so I'm not completely out of the vintage car game yet.

Don't want to jack the thread but just let a 64 Galaxy go...
    [/SIGPIC]
    85 350x
    83 200x-sold
    ×2 85 200x-sold
    06 kx250f-sold
    86 tecate-sold
    86 tri z powervalved
    85 BIG red
    18 rmz250
    87 lt80
    19 ttr110

--
    You got friends on the other side of the pond Barns? Sis will probably unload her car next summer to make room for the M100. What can you give her for it? Comes with a "Never seen Armor All" guarantee.

Name:	FROGEYE.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	247871

I think this one is going too.

Name:	Healey.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	2.07 MB 
ID:	247872

Sorry, no 4 doors
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-26-2017 at 01:55 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    You got friends on the other side of the pond Barns?
    Many, including the biggest vintage Mercedes and Mustang dealer in all of Europe whom I have sold over 60 cars to. The also buy cars like these.

Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Sis will probably unload her car next summer to make room for the M100. What can you give her for it?
    On that type of a car she would need to come up with a number and I would present it to my buyers and they would either say yes or know. If they were interested they would need numerous high resolution close up photos or they would need me to look at it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //