//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New members, welcome!

--
    Good deal, I'll be honest I suck at electrical, lol

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Srogers05 View Post
    Attachment 247989
    Seen this old guy roll up to the bank in a 1984 Honda 200m, memories from my teenage years came back to me riding atc`s. I bought his bike a week later. Currently going through it making it my own, should be riding in the desert by the weekend.
    Can't believe you guys are allowed to ride trikes on the streets down there. I'd have a police cruiser with cherries lit up behind me in no time if I tried that here in Canada.
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    So....... I been over everything with this suzuki 125. new spark plug, valve gap good, timing is good and its getting good spark and my ether can is nice and full. I know its not good but i just want to hear it start. the only thing that is ify is the compression.,I don't have the manuel in front of me. Hypothetically speaking, say the it's supposed to be 120psi but your only putting out 30psi shouldn't it still pop, bang or atleast do something?

--
    Ran a compression check that turned out to be good. Had a brain fart, my timing is dead nuts on IF I wanted it to be 180 degrees out!!!! After work I'm going to set the timing fingers crossed it will run!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //