//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Steinle verdict

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    See, compassion for a complete stranger, but the implication that I "deserve" to be stabbed. I hope realize how fkn stupid that is. Thank you so much for proving my point beyond a doubt.
    No where in his post did he say or implicate you "deserved" it. Nothing like twisting the context.

Being able to think of multiple reasons why is no where near the same as saying you deserve it.

Whatever it takes to be the victim, right?

Besides, a random hookup off of Grindr doesn't constitute a legitimate "stabbing".
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Besides, a random hookup off of Grindr doesn't constitute a legitimate "stabbing".
    Ya know, in all the scenarios I'd imagined, a dispute over a bar of dropped soap wasn't one of them.

Seriously though, you called it in your first post when you implied there would be comments about distractions, but I never thought someone would come on here and post that a stab wound that they seem to have survived could some how be equivalent to being shot in the back and KILLED while out for a stroll.

People get shot every day. I was stabbed by an ex con this summer that shouldn't have been released either.
    Dude, that must have been a heck of a tussle you were in. I recall you once posted (back in the DOHC days) that you single handedly disarmed a gun wielding out of control peace officer. Might be time to ask yourself if trouble is following you around, or if you're out looking for it? Given that your likely too proud to use the emergency services of a tax funded medical center to treat your wounds you may want to change your lifestyle a bit, or learn to sew flesh.

--
    Your post had a clear message.

I knew Scooter would say everything he said.

The story you are recalling is a mix of 2 that I have shared here actually. I grabbed an armed sheriff by the collar after he grabbed my best friend, and I berated and shook the piss out of him while his supervising officer stood by doing nothing, which I pointed out repeatedly during the outrage. The second story, is a long one, however ends in me taking a knife from a marine squad leader.

I will appreciate it if you tell your own stories, so as not to defame or slander me any further.

Your first reply was name calling and non admission to what you did in fact imply. A proper human response would be introspection.

I refused medical treatment for my wounds, as I always do and will when allowed to. I can certainly sew flesh.
    Dude, I admire you.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Actually I was wrong, I didn't know that scooter would minimize a traumatic and violent event that happened to an acquaintance he's been communicating with for around 4 years.

Whatever it takes to be the victim? Dave I got stabbed. With a knife. That makes me a stabbing victim. Or am I not middle aged female stranger enough for it to count?

I'm sure bkm could get the report, you all know my name.

This is very petty if you both. I'm going to retire from this thread.
    Boo freaking hoo. You post this up when someone tries to provoke a discussion and express frustration with a broken system
    So glad to have zero idea who or what you're all wasting time thinking about.
    and then when others try to explain it you try to somehow paint yourself with the same brush as a person who needlessly lost their life at the hand of someone who never should have been on US soil.

PS. I seriously doubt anyone will check out your report, you're just not that interesting.

--
    I'm going to retire from this thread.
    Don't let yourself be limited to this thread.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Appalling isn't a strong enough word for that "verdict". I only hope that these politicians who enable these types of crimes committed by people who SHOULD NOT BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE with their sanctuary cities or whatever feel the effects first hand someday. It's disgusting
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    For frig's sakes Nico...
    For frigs sake what John??? Damon asks... no begs.. for every bit of that he gets.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Kate Steinle verdict

Joe, Nico, scooter... Think however you choose. I live on a different plane mentally than you guys. I don't care who you're referring to, doesn't matter that it's Damon.

At least scooter's grinder comment was funny, I must say.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    The dude would care who Kate Steinle was if she was;
    An acquaintance
    A family member
    Muslim
    In one of the Twin Towers
    A 9/11 Aternative Theorist
    A witness to the Las Vegas massacre
    Basically any other person than an innocent Jane Doe who had her life taken from her through the fault of policies that defy intelligent thought.

I used to think you were a semi intelligent human, now I know you are a crap stirring BS artist. Enjoy your life of fighting cops, marines, besting anyone you come in contact with, you're worthless to me
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Since we're all speaking for him, the dude;
    Doesn't care about Kate Steinle for whatever reason he chooses, just as I don't
    Is pro-human, not pro muslim
    Has pissed me off before, but I've never seen a reason to stab him.

86T3;
    Cares because he's supposed to
    Feels strongly against brown people because he's been told to feel that way
    Is jumping on a heavily populated bandwagon that likes to quiet, demean, and berate anyone whose ideals don't fit with his own, all the while accusing the opposition of the same thing.
    Has no clue whose line he's towing

And for frig's sakes Nico, and Joe, and Scooter, for frig's fvcking sakes. Word it however you want Nico, that was poor form in my book. This is an internet forum, we're all a part of the same club. I'd stand up for any one of you, even the members I'm not crazy about, just because we are of the same group. You guys are OK with Nico suggesting he could see why someone would want to stab Damon, that's fine. I don't think it's OK. I don't watch the news like you guys, I don't go on the book, I don't watch or hear commercials. I watch things that would bore most people to death. I don't watch violence, I don't watch killing, I don't watch horror movies, I can't, nor would l like to if I could. From my shoes I'd like to say that you're all desensitized, but one could just as easily say I am "more sensitized" or something of that nature. I think you're acting like fvcking animals. I was noting to myself just yesterday, I really was, that it's been nice and peaceful on here this week. These news threads that come up I stay out of completely, I don't even open them once to peruse usually. For whatever reason I opened this one and I know dick-all about the news story, but you guys are like a pack of wolves. Yes, Damon begs, or has begged for most of what he gets, but the insinuation of violence... Maybe OK with you guys but not for me. Maybe I'm the one who's wrong here, but you guys seem ravenous to me. Increase the peace for frig's sakes. You, we, all of us will be mere animals as long as that's what we act like. The human race needs to evolve but I fear it will never happen. I put forth quite an effort to improve on myself and leave a positive impact for after I go. I got out of hand on here not that long ago and many of us have made amends. I was glad to get past that and grateful to have such good friends. I can only strive to reciprocate. Now this bowshit.

Multiple people in this thread I am in contact with regularly through phone calls, text, and meeting in person. I live alone, I don't go on the book, I don't go out much. People come by all the time but life has changed drastically. As anyone who really knows me knows, I cut people off. It happens a lot to a lot of people I know. I am in touch with Nico and Damon regularly outside of this forum, however I have not been in touch with either as much as I used to be, nor am I in touch with anyone as much as I used to be. I hide. I hide because human beings make me sick, and that could very well be my problem, but it is what it is.

I cut out the book, I cut people out regularly otherwise, and this forum has been my contact lately, my outlet, because I like these people. I like this group. We are different which sounds so cliche, but it really is the truth. Even if we butt heads at times. We argue, we solve the world's problems and sometimes create others, but if you're having thoughts of violence and laughing about it, that's your choice. Or if you're laughing about someone else physically acting out in violence against someone you know, you're desensitized to me. Nico you're a funny guy, but not everything is a joke to me. Other guys find it funny, that's great. Maybe I'm wrong again, happens all the time, but it ain't for me.

Joe B you kill stuff all the time. That's how you were brought up and what you know and there's nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I could never shoot a living creature like that, but that's just me. Neither of us are wrong or right, just different. We perceive stabbing, blood, and killing in two very different ways. I am not wrong in my feeling about making light of another member of this forum getting stabbed, regardless of how or who he's upset with his words on here. The guy has asked for attention and attention he gets, that's his fault, but I wouldn't say I can see why someone would want to stab him. I butt heads with Scooter a lot and at times I strongly dislike him, but you can bet your banana I'd stand next to him in a bar fight, and I certainly wouldn't say I can see why someone would want to stab him, or Nico, or anyone else on here.

So who gives a fack? I'm crazy, I don't know anything, I have nothing to do but gripe. Just another long winded post from your friendly kook who knows nothing of the real world. I'm wrong, you guys are right. Let's kill anything that's brown or lives freely and peacefully. To be honest, this forum is kind of my last line of communication with people online. I have no reason to check my phone during the day other than text messages, emails, and this forum. I want to say I'd like to cut this out of my life too right now but I'm not sure if I'd like to, not that it matters. I'm just bored at this point and thinking out loud. I've aged a bit lately, I'm grizzled. Call me a codger, hell, maybe someone will stab me! That would fix a lot.

You guys do what you want, not that you need my permission. Argue, berate, project, transfix, finger point, fvcking Thunder Dome. That's what you clowns need, Thunder Dome. You guys are either making me sick or I'm just getting worse on my own, could be either. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-02-2017 at 05:09 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Ya know, in all the scenarios I'd imagined, a dispute over a bar of dropped soap wasn't one of them.

Seriously though, you called it in your first post when you implied there would be comments about distractions, but I never thought someone would come on here and post that a stab wound that they seem to have survived could some how be equivalent to being shot in the back and KILLED while out for a stroll.

Dude, that must have been a heck of a tussle you were in. I recall you once posted (back in the DOHC days) that you single handedly disarmed a gun wielding out of control peace officer. Might be time to ask yourself if trouble is following you around, or if you're out looking for it? Given that your likely too proud to use the emergency services of a tax funded medical center to treat your wounds you may want to change your lifestyle a bit, or learn to sew flesh.
    Might be time to ask yourself if trouble is following you around, or if you're out looking for it?
    "If everybody else is the problem, maybe YOU'RE the problem."

Or, as my Grandfather used to say "If you meet an a**h0le in the morning, you just met an a**h0le. If you're meeting a**h0les all day, then you're the a**h0le"

I've been riding Harleys for 30+ years, hanging out in the vicinity of large gatherings of bikers including, but not limited to, members of 1%er OMCs, along with various "bottom of the barrel" dregs that the lifestyle attracts. A large majority of these gatherings included consumption of copius amounts of alcohol and various non prescription drugs. I have NEVER been stabbed, shot at, threatened, beat up, or even pushed around. You figure it out.

Given that your likely too proud to use the emergency services of a tax funded medical center to treat your wounds
    Since he proudly proclaims to not pay taxes on his roughly 6-figure income, he shouldn't be allowed to use it anyways. He can pay cash for his poor choices.

learn to sew flesh
    Sew flesh? C"mon El, that's rookie stuff. Real men use gunpowder:

Last edited by Scootertrash; 12-02-2017 at 09:06 AM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    I can't believe I have to say this on this forum....IT DOESNT HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH BROWN PEOPLE!!!!

Talk about being disappointed in one another...I'm extremely disappointed that I have to make that statement......here.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    I can't believe I have to say this on this forum....IT DOESNT HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH BROWN PEOPLE!!!!

Talk about being disappointed in one another...I'm extremely disappointed that I have to make that statement......here.
    Quoted for truth

Thank You

--

The surprise acquittal of Jose Ines Garcia Zarate in the shooting death of San Francisco woman Kate Steinle set off a firestorm of outrage Thursday night, as top conservatives and critics of so-called "sanctuary cities" pinned blame for Steinle's death on illegal immigration and insufficiently aggressive deportation policies.

Garcia Zarate, a 45-year-old Mexican national who was homeless and living in the US illegally when he fired the shot that killed Steinle, was acquitted by a jury on murder and manslaughter charges. The jury convicted him of the lesser charge of being a felon in possession of a gun, which carries a maximum sentence of three years in state prison.
    Steinle, 32, was fatally shot while she walked along Pier 14 of the San Francisco Bay with her father in July 2015. The bullet that pierced her back had ricocheted off the concrete ground after it was fired by Garcia Zarate from a handgun belonging to a federal ranger that had been stolen four days earlier.
    Garcia Zarate's defense attorneys argued that the shooting was an accident — they said he found the gun wrapped in a T-shirt or cloth under a pier bench and unintentionally discharged it.
    Lead attorney Matt Gonzalez has argued that the weapon was a SIG Sauer with a "hair trigger in single-action mode" — a model well-known for accidental discharges even among experienced shooters. Gonzalez told the jury, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, that Garcia Zarate had never handled a firearm before, was frightened by the noise of the gunshot, then flung the weapon into the bay where it was later found by a diver.
    Prosecutors, however, alleged that Garcia Zarate brought the weapon to the pier deliberately to do harm, and intentionally aimed and shot Steinle after firmly pulling the trigger. They said Garcia Zarate then threw the weapon into the bay and fled the scene.

--
    I'm surprised he didn't do a 3-5 house time for littering in the San Francisco bay. They take THAT more seriously out there.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80