//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Steinle verdict

--

Kate Steinle verdict

WTF happened

So Garcia Zarate finds a gun that was stolen four days prior from a Federal agent and the jury couldn't even find him guilty of negligent homicide? I feel badly for the family that was robbed of their daughter and now justice for her murder.

I am amazed that the jury couldn't arrive at guilty for negligent homicide when they agreed he was guilty of negligent discharge of a firearm.

Sounds like his two years awaiting trial could satisfy time served for the gun felony charge of 2 to 5
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 11-30-2017 at 10:38 PM. Reason: clarify my comments

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    In on this thread before you are accused of being "distracted"

Not many will have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Not trying to be a dick, but I'm surprised you think the outcome would be any different considering the location.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Elected officials that promote sanctuary cities should be held liable in a class action suit created by families of victims all across this country.
    Maybe a group of lawyers can initiate a class action civil suit vs all the current mayors and governors that believe their job requires harboring illegals living in their jurisdiction.

Suing these 'leaders' for an enormous amount of $$ might make other politicians think twice. Only reason this man continued to come back to SF was because he knew he could get away with it since he was doing it for years without real consequences for breaking our laws

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	getoutthevote.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	248044
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 12-01-2017 at 12:40 AM.

--
    The concept of a sanctuary city blows my mind. What possible motivation exists that justifies harboring known criminals???

Many of the Mexicans I know think it makes perfect sense to expect America to allow illegals to stay, but think it’s also fine for me and others to jump through the Mexican immigration hoops, pay taxes like everyone else and be penalized to the tune of an extra 30% if I sell a property here because I’m not Mexican. Try sneaking into Mexico illegally and see how you’re treated.

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    It runs a tad deeper than the above mentioned items...... kate was used as an example of failed immirgration policies in california by Donald Trump during the election cycle when he was campagianing. He brought her name up often. And for good reason.

Now the liberal stronghold of San Francisco and its jury pool to pic from has given Trump, and Kates family and all who voted for Trump, the middle finger. Justice means nothing to the Liberals, they just want revenge. No morals at all.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

--
    It really goes to show how divided this country really is. It's like the normal people VS NY and CA liberal wack-jobs. I think this is the line in the sand this country needs.

I heard on the news this morning something interesting. It's in the language. The term "Sanctuary City" is so very misleading. I will refuse to call them that, but rather use the normal term "Outlaw City".
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Its a sad day in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA when a known illigal criminal convicted multiple times who wasnt supposed to be here anyway and was deported 5 time KILLS an innocent American and ends up getting away with murder. WE should be in the streets protesting today!
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    Speaking of division.... If I understand correctly the proposed tax changes that trumps administration is trying to put through which limit, or eliminate State tax deductions will pretty much drive the middle class out of the blue states and bankrupt them.

I’m no expert on this, but I thought that the original intent of the constitution was to leave power in the hands of the state and limit that of the federal government. The federal government grabbing up tax dollars before the state gets their hands on seems to be the opposite of that, I always thought federal domination was more of a Democrat goal than Republican, but at this point on history I can’t help but wonder if this isn’t a bit of orange revenge.

Interesting times ahead.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Farrow View Post
    WE should be in the streets protesting today!
    Wouldn’t that be something? Tax paying people taking the day off to protest peacefully? No bus and train service, no one to unplug the drain, pick up the trash or put out a fire. THAT might actually get the attention of the career politicians, but more likely the left and the media would label you hate mongering supremisists using your white privalage power to disrupt the lives of the downtrodden and disparaged.

As a wise man once told me: When you see a leaking ship that’s beyond repair, don’t waste your time sticking your fingers into the holes. Get up on the deck and jump up and down until it sinks and then build a new one.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    So glad to have zero idea who or what you're all wasting time thinking about.
    Just some meaningless tax paying American citizen who had the nerve to think she should be able to walk in public without fear of being shot by an illegal alien 5 times deported with a stolen gun who was just released from jail against the wishes of the Federeal government who just got a slap on the wrist as punishment.

Maybe if it had happened to someone you knew you wouldn’t think it was such a waste of time for people to talk about it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    The concept of a sanctuary city blows my mind. What possible motivation exists that justifies harboring known criminals???
    The same reason someone would spend millions to get a job that pays $170,000 a year. Votes and power. If any of you think that justice is doled out in the courts on a regular basis you are sadly misinformed. Next time you have a day off, head down and spend a few hours in the benches. Watch the machine eat. If you haven't already, id encourage you to read Bonfire of The Vanities. The description of the justice system in that book, although not really a main theme of the story, i think is spot on. “You couldn’t see inside the vans, because their windows were covered by a heavy wire mesh. Kramer didn’t have to look. Inside those vans would be the usual job lots of blacks and Latins, plus . . some stray who had the miserable luck to pick the Bronx to get in trouble in. 'The chow,' Kramer said to himself. The Bronx crumbled and decayed a little more, and a little more blood dried in the cracks… Only one thing was accomplished. The system was fed, and those vans brought in the chow.”
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    People get shot every day. I was stabbed by an ex con this summer that shouldn't have been released either. Don't see me asking others to give a shlt. The only reason you are interested is a political agenda. Sad story, nope I wouldnt give a shlt if it happened to me and nobody talked about it.

Stories are hand picked for the media spotlight in order to create emotions. You are being led to focus on this story.

Tax paying = In support of corruption.
    LOL! I'll have to use my imagination as to why someone would want to stick a knife in you.... (10 seconds pass, small bell dings, time is up, too many scenarios to compute)

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Kate Steinle verdict

For frig's sakes Nico...
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    See, compassion for a complete stranger, but the implication that I "deserve" to be stabbed. I hope realize how fkn stupid that is. Thank you so much for proving my point beyond a doubt.
    Where did I say you "deserved" it? Don't invent cupcake.

--
    It's now a sanctuary STATE, not just a city. He picked up a gun, pointed it in the direction of people and pulled the trigger and the bullet hit someone and killed them. 5 time deported felon and obviously a danger to the public, and they found him NOT guilty on all counts. This state is completely nuts and backwards and getting worse every day.
    Last edited by BOB MARLIN; 12-01-2017 at 12:50 PM.
    YAMAHA 450 HYBRID
    85 350X- RED
    85 350x -BLACK
    86 350x-WHITE (with Goki)
    85 250r
    83 atc 70
    84 atc 70
    84 atc 110
    09 yfz 450
    2006 Arctic Cat Prowler
    RZR XP 900

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //