//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Kate Steinle verdict

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    So Fabs,

Tell me what you think of the Finnish Immigration policies.

Whether you want to believe it or not I am interested in your opinion, even if we don't agree.

Probably because we're on different planes

I don't know much about their immigration policies outside of what you posted, which I read through a couple of hours ago, but I remember thinking they seemed to make a lot of sense to me.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    It's different when you make it funny scooter.

I love you man. No homo
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I don't know much about their immigration policies outside of what you posted, which I read through a couple of hours ago, but I remember thinking they seemed to make a lot of sense to me.
    I agree. Not sure what hoops people have to jump thru to get citizenship here, but the requirements seem pretty strict there.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    And they dont even realize when Ive simply started posting the way they do to illustrate what level they are on.
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

--
    Including you Damon.

*snort*

Sorry. Just more childish behavior on my part

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I agree. Not sure what hoops people have to jump thru to get citizenship here, but the requirements seem pretty strict there.
    It's also very difficult (if not impossible) to become a citizen of Thailand as far as I know. I'd still like to live there for a while at some point in my life and I talked a lot with my friend from Wales about that when I was in Thailand with him. He had been living there for a year or two. What 99% of the non-citizens who live in Thailand do to remain there is very simply get their passport stamped in another country outside of Thailand at some point during the year. There's actually a little shuttle service or something dedicated to doing just that. They bus or boat (whichever it was) a load of people over to Cambodia for a couple of hours, get their passports stamped, then bus them back.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    Sounds to me like this would best answered by Linda Lovelace.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR

--
    It's not very easy to become a citizen here. It is, however, very very easy to just come here and be afforded all the rights and protections guaranteed to a citizen by the constitution. In some cases, including this one, they are afforded more rights and privileges.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Learn to swim.

--
    I'm reading up on the policies of Finland, but, as with many of my arguments, I feel like the philosophies of this country are second to none. Its the practice (or the adulteration thereof) where we are a disaster.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    I'm reading up on the policies of Finland, but, as with many of my arguments, I feel like the philosophies of this country are second to none. Its the practice (or the adulteration thereof) where we are a disaster.
    I was thinking about it earlier and I came to a similar conclusion. I like the idea here and it did work, however as with most parts of how my country operates, I feel things are in dyer need of attention if not total teardown and reassembly.

I originally was referencing Finland's judicial system, not their policies on immigration, but I am curious about the subject now. They also did an absolute about face with their educational system, check that out as well. I feel this country could learn a lot from Finland on those two subjects, however I don't think immigration has a "blanket" solution suitable for every country. I think it's case by case, county by country for a reason at the moment. I'd like to see man eventually evolve and walk the earth as a species someday, however it wouldn't surprise me if I am not around long enough to see that.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    John as far as immigration goes, the solution is fairly simple in my opinion... Policies that put the interest of the citizen tax payer and nation first, while employing a system that enables the orderly, peaceful, and lawful admission of hopeful citizens who wish to come here for the right reasons. I feel like most everyone who has participated in this conversation has a pretty good idea what those "right reasons" are, so I'm not going to keep regurgitating what we all know.

As far as who we do not want here, people who after evaluation are determined to be most likely to end up being a burden to the nation and taxpayer or those who wish to come here for nefarious reasons. But like the gun control issue and how criminals relate, the majority of ill-intentioned non-citizens are probably not going to the trouble of coming here and staying here legally. Although, I do believe that there are those who believe in jihad here legally waiting to strike. They seem very well versed in using our own systems against us.

Most importantly, these policies must be adhered to and enforced! NO more sanctuary cities, states, and whatever other anti-American leftist BS they come up with. I don't care if you are the governor of a state or a mayor of a small town, the act of implementing such policies is criminal and should be handled as such.

Hmm...some of that kind of sounds like much of the policies and laws we already have in place, but are ignored..... So we come all the way back around to this point, much like the gun control debate, we need uniform enforcement and compliance with the laws and policies already in place.

It goes without saying but I'll say it again, I welcome those who wish to come here legally with respect to our laws that will work to better themselves. I do not support an invasion of people from south of our border who are most likely to not pay taxes and end up becoming a net liability to those of us that do. This does not make me a racist or hate brown people. This means that I support the rule of law and the idea that it should be applied as consistently, fairly, and as uniformly as possible.

Bottom line is, those who are crossing into our country illegally are not coming here to become contributing citizens and must be stopped.
    Last edited by RIDE-RED 250r; 12-10-2017 at 11:48 AM.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Scooter asked about Mexico. It changes every once in a while, but he's my latest understanding of it...

You can get the equivalent of a green card if:
    - If you want to work at a job like teaching school, but it has to be for a company that employees at least 9 Mexicans
    - If you are a manager or have some other business specialty, this negates the 9 Mexicans rule
    - If you open a company in Mexico, but you MUST partner with a Mexican even if it is a silent partnership That goes for all companies, even WalMart and GM. You need to prove the company has a start up capital of about $150,000 to do an S.A. de C.V.
    - If you are retired and can prove an income of (changes based on minimum wage, but its about $15,000 ISD a year last I looked

You can apply for citizenship after having an FM3, or Immigrante Permanente card for 5 years (might only be 3 now). You then apply for an FM2 and it can take 3 to 5 years to get citizenship after that. My understanding is that you do need to take a Spanish language and history test as well, unless you are over the age of 65.

If you are married to a Mexican, or have a Mexican child the process is supposed to be faster.

- If you are kidnapped, forced into slavery or suffer some other hideous act while in Mexico you are offered citizenship. Don't laugh, the people coming up from South America suffer through some crazy stuff while heading North. They either have to pay, or hide from the Narcos all the way up. If they are enslaved to work on pot farms and are lucky enough to be rescued they qualify for citizenship.

- You are obligated to carry your status card around at all times and report to the authorities any time you leave and enter the country.

- People with "serious" criminal records are not allowed into Mexico. The reporting varies, but for example I've heard there are people with dual citizenships that have been convicted of child molestation in the USA and are not allowed back into Mexico. Seems hard to believe, but that's what I was told.

I haven't bothered to apply for citizenship as I have permanent resident status, but I'm thinking about it as it would allow me to own a gun legally and if I ever cash out here it would save me about 30% in taxes. You are obligated to pay taxes in Mexico if you reside here even if the income is generated outside the country. However, if you make less than $20,000 a year you don't even have to file and I think they are raising that ceiling.

Note to all: THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BORDER. There is no "perfect" place to live on this Earth, deal with it and be happy for what you have.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 12-10-2017 at 02:15 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BORDER.
    Thats good info amigo, but i don't think ANYONE is saying that things are better SOTB. Muy Mal. Comprende?
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    Thats good info amigo, but i don't think ANYONE is saying that things are better SOTB. Muy Mal. Comprende?
    Let me put it this way....

A wise man once told me that your problems follow you wherever you go. I try to make that sink in whenever I hear younger folk talk about moving away from where they are to improve their lives, or escape a problem.

You might be surprised at how many people think I simply crossed a border and landed in paradise just because I left Canada. Hard to get it though their heads that life is what you make of it and not what it makes of you.

I’m my semi traveled opinion you can’t do much better than to have been born in the USA. Perfect Constitution and freedoms unheard of EVER on this Earth prior to 1776. It isn’t perfect, but it’s the best game on this rock.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //