//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Where are you guys getting front number plates at?

--

Where are you guys getting front number plates at?

I like the look of the vented front number plates. I looked on Ebay and found one persone selling them but don't have red available. Is there someone on here that's making them?
    "I'm Kind Of Like The Turtle Man Of 3Wheelers."

1986 Honda 350X
    1985 Honda 250R
    1985 Honda 200X

--
    Check with jeswinehart, that's where I got mine. I like it cause it's flexible. He makes them

--
    I need to make a new mold (mold #4 I believe),,, done wore the other ones out. That won't happen till mid January or so.
    Another one of our members makes standoffs in all colors ad also has black mesh available reasonable (I have black + white mesh for not so reasonable ~ lol).
    Give him a shout thru ebay @ https://www.ebay.com/itm/ATV-Motorcy...A/291945197848
    I have a set of those (in RED) in my personnel display case,,, they are very nice and allows you to do up your own number plate any way you would like.
    Here is what mine look like (vintage UFO style) and most likely will make new mold to do hard plastic frames this time (which may work equally well for flexible rubber,,, )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails preveiw B.jpg   plate 2 c.jpg   250R number plate.jpg  

--
    Yep that's what i'm talkin about. Guess I will just have to be patient and wait for the next batch to show up.
    "I'm Kind Of Like The Turtle Man Of 3Wheelers."

1986 Honda 350X
    1985 Honda 250R
    1985 Honda 200X

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //