//ArrowChat Code

Thread: cleaning up the garage

--

cleaning up the garage

i recently decided to clean/originize the garage and realized i might have a slight problem lol anybody else have these issues i might have to get some professional help lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails collect 006.jpg   collect 018.jpg   collect 020.jpg   collect 015.jpg   collect 019.JPG   big wheel 053.jpg  

t3 projecr 018.JPG   tri zz 033.JPG  

--
    Not to this degree. lol. I have about 7 machines together and enough parts for about 3 more trikes.
    250r rules

--
    I do to, I recently cleaned my garage and pulled out 12 and have 5 more in another building. Nice collection by the way

--
    I just hate it when my wife reminds me of my disease. I think there's nothing wrong with my collection until she has to comment about it when I tell her I've found another one for sale.

And yes, you have a very nice line up my friend.
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    thanks im glad to see there r more people out there with the same disease. my wife gave up on me lol she used to get upset when i bring new trikes home.but now she just says as long as the bills r paid she dosent care

--
    Quote Originally Posted by thornton View Post
    thanks im glad to see there r more people out there with the same disease. my wife gave up on me lol she used to get upset when i bring new trikes home.but now she just says as long as the bills r paid she dosent care
    Nice pile of trikes. Nice spread too. Lots of good hunting and shooting area.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 01-04-2018 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Nunya

--
    i recently decided to clean/originize the garage and realized i might have a slight problem lol anybody else have these issues i might have to get some professional help lol
    Man, what state do you live in? And I'm not asking because I plan on trying to steal your trikes, I am asking because it looks a HELL of a lot like Vermont (where I live.) The only thing that DOESN'T look like Vermont is the green grass; it is snow here in VT now pretty much

I swear EVERYTHING in your pics except for the green grass and the trikes look like VT. Your house style looks like 95% of houses in VT. You barn looks VT style. Your green mountains in the background is 100% VT. Your trees and shrubs look like VT. Your road looks like Vermont roads. Your gravel driveway looks like VT.

It looks like your license plate is New York, which would make sense because much of NY (at least northern & north eastern) looks a lot like VT, with less mountains.

However, unless you took those pics earlier in the year, then there is no way you can be in NY; it is WAY to green for this time of year.

Nice collection btw. Love seeing the quadracer in there too. Classic.

Oya, one last thing: the reason why I said the trikes are out of place for VT, is because no native Vermonter can afford a collection of trikes like that. And any rich person in Vermont is generally from New Jersey, and has no interest in trikes etc.

--
    thanks looks like we have alot in common lol guns trikes bikes and v8's i like big blocks myself

--
    i am in southerntier ny near olean about a hour south of buffalo. it is nice hear all country alot of places to ride i have 150 acres behind my house to play on and im only about 20mins from magestic trails in rew pa

--
    i am in southerntier ny near olean about a hour south of buffalo. it is nice hear all country alot of places to ride i have 150 acres behind my house to play on and im only about 20mins from magestic trails in rew pa
    Damn, nice!

And yea, I love guns/quads/trike/dirt bikes/road bikes...

Wish you didn't live so far away; I am sure we would have been friends

100 acres and all those trikes? I'm so jealous

Am I the only (nearly) BROKE ass rider on this forum or what? It sure seems that way

--
    Badass!!!

Awesome!!!
    MF!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //