//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    There we have it ..........ladies and gentlemen !...........it`s the regular guy analogy! .........he never steps on anyones toes .........that way he stays soooo popular .......yea ! ..........and now coming to a liquor store near you ............it`s the Regular Guy fake cocaine ......... YEA !!!........because the Regular Guy has a much higher moral standard then any Americans ..........hey ! (higher moral standards and fake cocaine sold separately) ........i don`t know if Tesla`s technology brought the twin Towers down on 911 but that Musk fella ..........wouldn`t be impressed ! ...........now worship my feet ..........Nico Suave ..............i`m gonna start hanging out with the DuDe
    If this keeps up the Nico Suave Corporation is going to pull all its advertising from the Glamyvision Network

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glamyvison.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	248532
    Last edited by El Camexican; 12-20-2017 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Nico Suave Irregular Ware Straightjackets coming soon!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    It appears that the Nick Suave Corporation should branch off into wimmenz underwear and come up with knot-proof panties. Glamy could be your beta tester since he seems to have a recurring problem with knotted panties. Unknotted panties would also help keep sand out of his vajayjay.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney1979 View Post
    I'm no fanboy, just pointing out how ridiculous your claims are. Obviously it was a smart decision, it allowed him to build himself up to his untouchable, "can't do wrong" persona.
    So, his "sale" of Paypal allowed him to build himself up to his untouchable persona? He was well out of Paypal before its sale. he was a hinderance to Paypal, who got canned. He had talked his way into shares of the company before it got sold, and that, my friend, is his great business mind. Become a virus that the real owners buy out with worthless shares because you're a cancer. Do it a hundred times, and, if one of the companies hits it big,,,, boom,, you're a star. Take a look at the names Thiel and Levchin. Also, take a look at what 200 million is in terms of big boy economy. Someone worth 200 mil is closer to "us" than "them". And John, ,, this is a late reply, but you're inability to understand him is not due to a shortcoming on your part, or a stroke of genius on his part,,, its because he's slinging bullshit and you have no appetite for it. But, ya, believe in tony stark,,, he's gonna take us to mars.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    So, his "sale" of Paypal allowed him to build himself up to his untouchable persona? He was well out of Paypal before its sale. he was a hinderance to Paypal, who got canned. He had talked his way into shares of the company before it got sold, and that, my friend, is his great business mind. Become a virus that the real owners buy out with worthless shares because you're a cancer. Do it a hundred times, and, if one of the companies hits it big,,,, boom,, you're a star. Take a look at the names Thiel and Levchin. Also, take a look at what 200 million is in terms of big boy economy. Someone worth 200 mil is closer to "us" than "them". And John, ,, this is a late reply, but you're inability to understand him is not due to a shortcoming on your part, or a stroke of genius on his part,,, its because he's slinging bullshit and you have no appetite for it. But, ya, believe in tony stark,,, he's gonna take us to mars.
    Wtf? Dude is worth 21 BILLION, very much in "big boy economy". Taught himself computer programming, huge proponent of renewable energy, has a few degrees.......... But go ahead, throw out the great "Obama" Neanderthal response to some progression lol.

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney1979 View Post
    Wtf? Dude is worth 21 BILLION, very much in "big boy economy". Taught himself computer programming, huge proponent of renewable energy, has a few degrees.......... But go ahead, throw out the great "Obama" Neanderthal response to some progression lol.
    Yup. Renewable Energy. Exactly. From 200 million to 21 billion on the back of a technology that hasn't earned a dime. Its like i'm writing your responses. We will see, i think, in the near future, who's right about him. Maybe i'm wrong. Maybe i'm to obtuse to see the light. The won't be a 50 year debate. I think he'll be exposed in the next 5-10. If not, then maybe he's legit.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Elon Musk

The thing you're not seeing Dan (and new best friend Scooter), or don't care about, is there are alternative forms of energy available that are not detrimental to mother earth. Now, far be it for me to point my fingers at anyone who isn't "green". My 7.3 makes as much pollution as approximately ninety 2017 Ford diesel trucks, and that's far from the only machine I own that produces pollution.

The reason why it takes so much money to fight big oil is because they own everything. If some other form of energy were to come along that were as convenient and "affordable" as fossil fuel based machines, big oil would be in big trouble. If Tesla were not overrun during his hey day, we very well may not have had big block Chevelles and Roadrunners. We very well could be living in a completely alternate reality right now if a different utility (alternating current provided by hard wire) were never forced to be our best choice.

Solar energy is free energy. The wind and waves produce free energy as well. The collection of said energies costs next to nothing, however the production of the equipment is not free obviously. The reason it costs as much as it does is the false value that mankind instills in a piece of paper, money.

You guys are more concerned with a piece of paper, or a bunch of pieces of paper, which have absolutely no value whatsoever outside of what mankind has imagined, and you guys are seriously more concerned about worthless pieces of paper over the well being of the very rock we stand on. Without this rock, your paper product doesn't exist, nothing does, yet you have trouble seeing the importance of where your first concerns should lie?

It's not a money issue, this country prints money as they need it. This country has no shortage of money, I promise you that.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-21-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    The thing you're not seeing Dan (and new best friend Scooter), or don't care about, is there are alternative forms of energy available that are not detrimental to mother earth. Now, far be it for me to point my fingers at anyone who isn't "green". My 7.3 makes as much pollution as approximately ninety 2017 Ford diesel trucks, and that's far from the only machine I own that produces pollution.

The reason why it takes so much money to fight big oil is because they own everything. If some other form of energy were to come along that were as convenient and "affordable" as fossil fuel based machines, big oil would be in big trouble. If Tesla were not overrun during his hey day, we very well may not have had big block Chevelles and Roadrunners. We very well could be living in a completely alternate reality right now if a different utility (alternating current provided by hard wire) were never forced to be our best choice.

Solar energy is free energy. The wind and waves produce free energy as well. The collection of said energies costs next to nothing, however the production of the equipment is not free obviously. The reason it costs as much as it does is the false value that mankind instills in a piece of paper, money.

You guys are more concerned with a piece of paper, or a bunch of pieces of paper, which have absolutely no value whatsoever outside of what mankind has imagined, and you guys are seriously more concerned about worthless pieces of paper over the well being of the very rock we stand on. Without this rock, your paper product doesn't exist, nothing does, yet you have trouble seeing the importance of where your first concerns should lie?

It's not a money issue, this country prints money as they need it. This country has no shortage of money, I promise you that. If you think this is about money, you may want to think again.
    I don't really disagree with much of that John. And energy sources, green or otherwise are not really the subject at hand. My comments have been directed at the charade that I believe is being propagated by Elon Musk to suck tax dollars. Nothing more.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    https://futurism.com/tesla-failed-me...oals-now-what/

Keep demand high by not filling orders on promised cars that you're selling at a price lower than it costs to build them. I must be to dense to appreciate this guys delicate genius.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    And when the company goes bankrupt it won't be his fault, and he'll still be a genius.

74,500.00 for a base model S with the smallest battery. That doesn't include Fed taxes and the taxes applicable in your home state. Quite affordable for the average American, no?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    He reminds me of Joel Osteen. They look alike, they both want our money, and both will promise to make you feel good, IF YOU JUST BELIEVE!!
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    It all reminds me of alot of other government subsidized 'green energy' projects. Throwing billions into a hole and then lighting it on fire. Of course, we all know that those dollars didn't vaporize into carbon. They went into somebody's pockets.

I wonder how much it would cost me in political donations to buy myself a green energy subsidy. Maybe $50K minimum?

It's the one industry that seems exempt from actually producing anything tangible in exchange for millions in handouts from taxpayers. Military contractors have to produce weapons. Infrastructure contractors have to build roads and bridges. NASA has to shoot something into space or blow it up and kill everyone trying. Seems like Green energy initiatives are out billions and are, what now, 0 for 5 or 6? Hyperloops, electric cars, air scrubbers, carbon credits, solar farms, wind farms. Where are they? Was the whole damn pile spent on a PR and advertising campaign?

It all smells like boloney to me and Musk has been hoggin the tit for a decade or more now. He's a hype man. Nothing more. All that he takes credit for are things developed by the real superstars. It's just a coincidence that he can afford the best and brightest Tech has to offer. He's the pathetic Edison who rips off or pays off the Teslas of our generation to make him look good so he too can get a welfare check from Unky Sam.

I wonder how much of the environment and precious natural resources were wasted on all these failed projects.

These are all schemes that use environmentalism as a justification to make themselves rich and guilt or scare the public into supporting. Meanwhile we all consume more than ever before each and every day.

Here's a prediction.... someday soon, they'll either increase the gasoline tax substantially or invent some new tax to fund subsidizing half of America to purchase new electric cars because 'green energy'. They'll tell you it's to help stop 'climate change'. They'll tell you it 'creates jobs'. They'll tell you it will help prevent transportation inequality. Reduce harmful emissions. Reduce dependence on foreign oil. Reduce dependence on domestic drilling and fracking. Reduce noise pollution. They'll say it will spawn thousands of 'mom and pop' recharging stations and other small business opportunities. They'll swear your soul salvation.

What you will get is a hype man digging massive pits into the Earth to dig up lithium and creating a whole new mining industry to smash mountaintops and poison the creeks. Rip thru habitats and change landscapes forever. All while patting themselves on the back, collecting awards from from foundations, and doing interviews on television and other media and being worshipped by the weak-minded sycophants whom fancy themselves 'champions of the environment'

Anyone with a background in Manufacturing knows that building a car or most other complex machinery produces far more waste and environmental damage than all the driving or using of that machine you would ever do in it's lifetime. Think about that very carefully. Every component has a factory to manufacture it and every one of those factories requires a supply chain of resources and equipment of its own in order to achieve it. The single car is the top of the pyramid with a base of hundreds and sometimes thousands of affiliated businesses required. From mining the ore, to forging the steel and aluminum, to the production of plastics and resins, the manufacture of the paint, cloth for interiors, transportation of all these goods and resources, rubber manufacturing, machining, stamping, welding, painting, all the subsequent consumables down to the toilet paper in the plant restrooms. All so that you can have a Chevy Volt and cruise around saying stupid stuff like "I decided I wanted to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem" being to friggin smug to know just how much your sissy car kicked a bigger hole in the ozone layer because you're self-righteous and easily influenced.

Side note: I remember the "Ice Age" we were supposed to get because of smog in the 70's.....in the 80's they said "acid rain" was destroying all the buildings and statues and the paint on our cars (im not making this up) because pollution from coal AND there was a huge hole in the ozone layer and we would all fry to death because of carb cleaner and hairspray...in the 90s it was "global warming"....in the millennium it was "climate change"

I'm losing track

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    What you will get is a hype man digging massive pits into the Earth to dig up lithium and creating a whole new mining industry to smash mountaintops and poison the creeks. Rip thru habitats and change landscapes forever. All while patting themselves on the back, collecting awards from from foundations, and doing interviews on television and other media and being worshipped by the weak-minded sycophants whom fancy themselves 'champions of the environment'
    And those hype men and their fanbois and cheerleaders are ALWAYS the worst offenders when it comes to pollution. Flying private jets, driving big arse gas guzzling limos and huge yachts to all of these "green" conferences all to tell people that the public is the problem, not them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weatherchanges.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	249097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	what-if-global-warming-climate-change-was-actually-just-13880038.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	249098

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Elon Musk

So you think mankind is manipulating the weather Scooter? That's quite the conspiracy.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    So you think mankind is manipulating the weather Scooter? That's quite the conspiracy.
    There should be a new thread on this.

I've been reading up on HAARP being an obsolete technology and that it's a red herring for the newer, much more effective weather control technology.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    It all comes back to the same thing with me. All of these scenarios work their way around to the same basic premise. One question to determine how much conspiracy-stock you will buy. That question is, "What level of faith do you have in the ability of mankind?" My answer is, very little. I do think that man would control the weather if he could. But man can't figure out how to park in the snow. I simply do not believe that we are as much "in control" as most of us think. And i'm not eluding to some government control or corporation control or anything. I'm talking about our position on the planet and in the universe on a grand scale. We are ants. And, dumb ants at that. In 50 years the lot of us will be regarded as morons. Neanderthals feeling around in the dark. I don't think we control the weather any more than the frogs do.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80