//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    So you think mankind is manipulating the weather Scooter? That's quite the conspiracy.
    No such thing as a conspiracy

The term "conspiracy theory" is a term invented by those who have something to hide. Labeling something a conspiracy or someone a conspiracy theorist is intended to automatically discount the supposed "conspiracy theorist's" point of view. It's a way of discrediting those who question the canned answers we're fed.
    I'm quite sure, even tho I am unable to find the thread, that HARRP was covered in a thread right here on 3WW.......Although it's possible I am incorrect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uss Al Gore.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	249109
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 01-07-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Elon Musk

Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    It all comes back to the same thing with me. All of these scenarios work their way around to the same basic premise. One question to determine how much conspiracy-stock you will buy. That question is, "What level of faith do you have in the ability of mankind?" My answer is, very little. I do think that man would control the weather if he could. But man can't figure out how to park in the snow. I simply do not believe that we are as much "in control" as most of us think. And i'm not eluding to some government control or corporation control or anything. I'm talking about our position on the planet and in the universe on a grand scale. We are ants. And, dumb ants at that. In 50 years the lot of us will be regarded as morons. Neanderthals feeling around in the dark. I don't think we control the weather any more than the frogs do.
    "We" are products of our environment, which is very, very dumb, but we can make much more of ourselves if "we" realize how much more is out there that's kept from "us".

Mankind as a whole on the other hand is capable of far more than most people are able to imagine in my opinion.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Elon Musk is Now Selling Flame Throwers

Elon Musk is Now Selling Flame Throwers

Musk has netted millions in pre-orders for what he calls "the world's safest flame thrower."
    Elon Musk likes to be ahead of the pack on everything from electric cars to rocket ships, so it’s really no surprise when he decides to enter markets that might be… let’s just say… unusual.But even for Elon, this one’s a little weird. The Boring Company, which is Musk’s underground tunnel construction company that he established, seemingly, after an offhand Tweet about how frustrated he was by traffic in Los Angeles, has been having even more fun with Twitter.Just before the end of the year, Musk Tweeted that if Boring Company could sell 50,000 branded hats that he would start selling flame throwers, something he said was “a little off-brand, but kids love it.”Ha… good one. Except not a joke, because Boring has already released promotional video showing company logoed flame throwers being casually hoisted about, even going so far as posting them for sale on their website and offering pre-orders. Business Insider is reporting that, so far, Boring has sold 4,000 of the $500 flame throwers – with a future inventory of 20,000 total available.The item listing describes the product as “the world’s safest flame thrower,” which is confusing in so many ways. Musk has assured us that he is not trying to prepare for a zombie apocalypse, though it will be interesting to see when the first moron with a flame thrower starts a huge fire or inflicts great physical harm upon a non-zombie.But Musk is not concerned. When followers voiced some hesitation on Twitter about the new line, he responded that not only is a 10-foot or smaller flame thrower perfectly legal by ATF guidelines, but this specific one is designed to offer maximum fun for minimal danger. He goes on to say that he’d personally be more scared of a steak knife.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    500.00 for a propane torch?

These guys have been selling flamethrowers for awhile now. Something, you know, that actually throws a flame:

http://xm42.com/
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--

--
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Elon Musk

Scientists are upset that Musk has sent the cargo of his choice to space instead of their scientific research satellites. I'm not particularly a fan of Musk or not, but there are a lot of things that some people wish that they could have from others but it doesn't work that way. Does the person driving a Yugo deserve for a Ferrari owner to buy them a better car because the Ferrari owner can afford it? Should a person who gets $500 meals be obligated to cater to what people who can only eat at McDonald's want? I don't think so. Musk's company, Musk's money, Musk's business what he does with both.

I'm (loosely) part of a discussion on the book right now, these people think every space launch ever has been fake. They think all the footage of space we've ever been shown has been faked. They don't think the car is even up there. I don't know what to think.

Edit- I actually don't know what the people in the discussion on the book believe.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 02-13-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Scientists are upset that Musk has sent the cargo of his choice to space instead of their scientific research satellites. I'm not particularly a fan of Musk or not, but there are a lot of things that some people wish that they could have from others but it doesn't work that way. Does the person driving a Yugo deserve for a Ferrari owner to buy them a better car because the Ferrari owner can afford it? Should a person who gets $500 meals be obligated to cater to what people who can only eat at McDonald's want? I don't think so. Musk's company, Musk's money, Musk's business what he does with either.

I'm (loosely) part of a discussion on the book right now, these people think every space launch ever has been fake. They think all the footage of space we've ever been shown has been faked. They don't think the car is even up there. I don't know what to think.
    25,000 miles per hour and not a cop in sight. I say go for it.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I think putting that car into space to orbit the sun to land on mars, servers no wisdom in my book. If it's a way to gain info on a future man flight, I understand. To me it's a MTV wet dream 80's flashback to litter space. Hope the Alien's don't send it back like a misssle asteroid for a stupid sales gimmick.

--
    Part of the problem is that our "culture" (lol....for lack of a better word) still likes to shower worship on "Idea Men" rather than the REAL brains behind the curtain. Musk is an actor, a salesman, and a lobbyist.....all three of those things rely on deception and manipulation to achieve success. Guys like Musk are basically worthless for anything other than hype.

It's sad to see NASA....real science, real research, real experience take a backseat to some salesman with increasingly radical notions and an inflated sense of self-importance. If Musk is the future of space travel, we're screwed. I foresee billboards on the moon and the elite crafting an Elysium wheel off-planet where they can escape the environmental hell hole they created with all their "technological advancements"....as we know, environmentalism means nothing to these people if it interferes with cash flow or "innovation" (another excuse to plunder resources while pretending to be a friend of the Earth while blaming Bob for driving an SUV)(deflection is the new Science)

So he launches junk into orbit? We sure need more junk in space. I hope it re-enters the atmosphere and lands on his house in Denver

This guy is a tool and a drain on capital, natural resources, and my patience.

He's like an iPhone......much ado about nothing.

Real scientists are rockstars. Musk is yet another cameo player in the Hype cult of personality we have here in America. Where "reasonable" people listen to professional liars called actors and politicians and take their opinions, no matter how disconnected and irrational, at face value and behave and vote accordingly.

We worship sports ball stars who fight dogs and their wives. We worship actors with priveledge who lecture us about priveledge. We worship social media figures with obvious Narcissism issues. We worship some elite even while resenting them for being elite. We worship our reflection in the screen of our camera phone. We worship ridiculous political ideologies no matter how big a failure they've proven to be. We worship snark and irony. We worship consumerism and materialism. We worship ourselves as gods. When any of these things reveal our own insecurities and issues, we tear them down just as quickly and brutally as possible.

We wouldn't know what a true leader looked like if it smacked us in the face. Can anyone point out an innovator? Or are we just pointing at front men and spokespeople?..... I've thought about building a real lightsabre. I have no actual training that would have qualified me or prepared me to undertake the actual development of a working lightsabre so why do I get to take credit when my team of scientists whip me out a lightsabre? I had no input outside of my own mouth and someone else's wallet but I am somehow praised as an "innovator" and a social hero deserving of worship like Gates, Jobs, etc.

People worship hype men like Elon for the same reason everyone thinks Beyonce is awesome and doesn't look like a Holstein cow thundering across the stage while "dancing"....because they're fools

And like attracts like.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    I don't know what an machine operator might make in a gold mine on Earth running heavy equipment. I gotta imagine doing the same job on the moon pays way more. Keep your eye on goal here and the mineral rich unclamed land. Captitalism at its best...Want to involve yourself in Future Enegery invest with the sources who will fund such projects. NASA the biggest slowed downed agency in Goverment...so the privateer could catch-up? You can't fill the pockets of Congress and Lawmakers who make the rules to suit their greed though a tax dollar run entity. We all can't live in one with the Earth like the Tribes of the Americas. We are grossly over populated and fat from the wealth of Inovations. I do believe also we are far less advanced than those who walked this planet before us....but somehow the Earth was reset, great floods, plague, earthquake what ever device, knowledge was lost. We are all consumers I bank on that.
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 02-14-2018 at 12:01 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    I don't know what an machine operator might make in a gold mine on Earth running heavy equipment. I gotta imagine doing the same job on the moon pays way more. Keep your eye on goal here and the mineral rich unclamed land. Captitalism at its best...if want to involve yourself in Future Enegery invest with the sources who will fund such projects. NASA the biggest slowed downed agency in Goverment...so the privateer could catch-up? You can't fill the pockets of Congress and Lawmakers who make the rules to suit their greed though a tax dollar run entity. We all can't live in one with the Earth like the Tribes of the Americas. We are grossly over populated and fat from the wealth of Inovations. I do believe also we are far less advanced than those who walked this planet before us....but somehow the Earth was reset, great floods, plague, earthquake what ever device, knowledge was lost. We are all consumers I bank on that.
    Problem with that argument is that he's NOT a privateer.....he's subsidized by taxpayers just like NASA

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...531-story.html

Oh and about his claim of "repaying government loans early"....not so fast...

http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2015/06/07...musk/id=58427/

So that means with taxpayer subsidies, NASA has managed moon landings, satellites everywhere, explore Mars, lightly explored solar system.....what has Musk given us for the money? A car orbiting the Earth that may or may not catch on fire? Some ideas? Lots of hype? Hyperloops? Nanocarbon elevators to nowhere?

Yeah in my opinion, one is no different than the other whereas the taxpayer is concerned but only one has delivered anything of value whatsoever and it's not Elon Musk.

No such thing as a privateer at this level of the game. They all prey off government subsidies, or corporate tax breaks equal to a subsidy, and laws which enable them vast power to do as they wish in the name of innovation or else these huge wastes of capital wouldn't happen. That's not real capitalism or a free market system at all.

Last edited by ironchop; 02-14-2018 at 12:24 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    NASA is a lying sac of sh!t !........i can`t even believe they`re still playing with rockets ..........oh and it`s all kept away from you in the name of National Security and your benefit ! .........i`m sorry Trillions of tax dollars to support covert operations like nuking an Alien moon base........free energy weapons that could disintegrate 100 story buildings into dust.........we should be living a much better life then we are..........our government.........is a National disgrace...........rockets and pea shooters ........Buaw hahahahahaha !!
    ok I concede....

My new position is that Elon should have done a better job at suppressing alien technologies and races, suppressing mankind on Earth, and faking the space race like NASA did for the money.

That still makes NASA better at subsidized oppression than Musk....take that!

--
    Glamy, i tell you nothing beats the old light’em and aim kind (son found my stash the other day) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FCF698E9-CE2F-4E4A-B153-AAEB6297D627.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	250232
    Of course the powder is old and dry-vry quick fuses- cops will probably show up like the world is ending...

Shep

--
    I admit the term Privateer is as close as I could get, he's no doubt already got his people in line to get funded by tax dollars. New enegry funding exist just like highway funding it's those that lobby it one way to the thumbs up/down club.
    I just wonder how the EPA is going to choke the public down so they can pollute for profit. Going Green costs $ up and down the scale it's the choice made by those whom now look like they can't find an email; or go to extended lengths to prove nothing but brakes on the truth umungest their own. Every car on the road today can run on Natural Gas...topic has been talked at length, I know. As an example since 1968 this would have got us OFF the oil titty of the Far East. Just think cleaner more efficient easily refined and cheap in Abundance under your feet..but we'd have no Wars or Occupation of Foregin lands and Anti Frackers and most likely would have avoided the Econimic crash and the downing of the dollar.
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 02-14-2018 at 01:26 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //