//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk

--
    Oh’ ya- i just put my boxers on glamy “ its valentines day” dont you all have em- ha
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02CFFE54-BA95-4F2F-B94D-35C9E97AE6E9.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	250240

Shep

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I agree very much with Glamy. For those who don't understand Glaminese, I believe mankind already has technology far ahead of what we're shown. I believe NASA was a farce, or a front, to keep people thinking we're still in the rocket and fossil fuel age. I believe either free energy has already been obtained or something close to that, and interstellar, possibly interdimensional travel are already here. These reasons would answer the question "why" when people discuss whether or not space footage is fake. I recently saw a video of astronauts "floating" around the space station, yet one was clearly suspended with wires. I always thought that the people who didn't believe space footage was real might be a little off, then I saw the video of an astronaut clearly held up with wires.

Why fake space walks, launches, flights? To keep people thinking we're still in the age of rockets.

Why keep people thinking we're in the age of rockets? Because if they were aware of free energy, they would want their piece (rightfully so).

Why hide free energy? Because fossil fuels are far too profitable to let go of right now, and also free energy will put human kind on a much more level playing field. Those currently wielding power will be brought down a peg, and mere peasants could be brought up. We can't have that now, can we?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I believe Glamy has actually sat down and played The Dark Side of the Moon to The Wisard of Oz movie too.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    I believe Glamy has actually sat down and played The Dark Side of the Moon to The Wisard of Oz movie too.
    I have actually done that. There may have been psychedelics involved.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I've done that also. No doubt in my mind Floyd wrote the album to the movie. Chop, great post about the public funding. Its a joke. Also, and this will come as no shock to anyone,,, I am a Nasa fan and believe the moon landing.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    I've done that also. No doubt in my mind Floyd wrote the album to the movie.
    Or did they make the movie to the album? Whoa! Mind freak!!!
    Last edited by El Camexican; 02-14-2018 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Time travel is real!
    It sucks to get old

--
    We watched "The Wall" religiously. Anyone who has seen that movie NOT on psychedelics has never truly seen that movie. It makes absolutely no sense, unless you can see it. I was amazed that other human beings could produce something so... Honestly I can't put it into words. You'd have to see for yourself.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    We watched "The Wall" religiously. Anyone who has seen that movie NOT on psychedelics has never truly seen that movie. It makes absolutely no sense, unless you can see it. I was amazed that other human beings could produce something so... Honestly I can't put it into words. You'd have to see for yourself.
    It's one of my favorite movies although I have a hard time explaining why. I've seen it both ways multiple times. It's one of the deepest movies ever made, one of the best depictions of what an internal struggle and dealing with guilt, and having difficulty relating to others feels like. An experience like no other. fwiw i enjoy it more when i'm melted.

A local paper quoted EM as saying that his ultimate goal was to put a city on Mars. He also made mention that it will be the capitalist spirit that gets us there. Seems like more of his usual "I can't do this without your money", i can't help but wonder if he's actually sat and thought about what it would take to populate mars. As it stands, its at least a 6 month, one way trip there, unless of course they know something that we all don't
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    I know it keeps getting diverted away from topic, and maybe Floyd should have their own thread, but you hear "Listen Son, said the man with the Gun" and the Scarecrow is holding a gun for that split second, and its the second time through the album, its pretty uncanny and hard to explain. They are smart guys, I think, who used heavy heavy doses of mind expanding drugs to create some amazing stuff.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I know you got a hard on for me and i`m glad ........make no mistake i despise your kind .........BORING ! ........i know you must be a Tim Sr. fan..... yeah try trippin you might learn something about yourself .........maybe not.......
    We'll have you watched it? It's really not important, but your expanded mind is really off here Glammasterflash. My respect for Tim Sr. is one of the same Respect I lend to you and any member here. Since you really have no real experiences with me to despise me shows me your lack of respect to your superior expansion. To mention a guy that chipped away at the system and surrounded himself with track owners/promoters via Respect and Undeniable dedication. He was able to grab a core group to race which lead the way to the Longest running 3Wheeler Series to date. The politics of his camp never offended me, but a great deal of time and Respect was shared, for the good of the Group. Just because I supported the OTC as I could my feeling is: If it wasn't for the Effort given, none of us would be able to race along with a true National Series like NEEDT today or smaller TT MX Events driven by former racers of the very same point series.

It's only water...It's only fire....It's only LOVE.

7Walkers told me...Someday you'll see

Come to think of it Glamy to know me you might meet my wife Rosalee before you take me off the Christmas card list.

Sorry Amos Lee There I Go Again, getting off topic.
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 02-15-2018 at 03:49 PM.

--
    I'm pretty sure my first boner was caused by Judy Garland in that movie. Fabio and I were just talking about her in that movie a couple weeks ago, crazy coincidence
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure my first boner was caused by Judy Garland in that movie. Fabio and I were just talking about her in that movie a couple weeks ago, crazy coincidence
    Lmfao, that we were! Sorry I missed this post.

So I have found a point that I stand by Mr Lusk on.

https://youtu.be/P0t2oFRIFuE
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Fake X car in space, sure...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.........

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...418-story.html

On Wednesday, the Los Angeles City Council's public works committee unanimously approved an environmental review exemption for a tunnel that could run 2.7 miles through West Los Angeles, providing a space for Musk's Boring Co. engineers to hone digging techniques and test their proposed transportation technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.........

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...418-story.html
    They only care about the environmental impact of Conservative voters.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //