Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Nico Suave thread

--
    good stuff lol...

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Pics don't lie...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lake work.jpg  

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Don’t feel bad. Understanding the Nico Suave brand is complicated. It’s like Nike, Rolex, Gucci, Mercedes, Tiffany’s, or Snap-On. You can’t truly comprehend what’s it’s like to share in the tribal mentality of the Nico Suave brand until you’ve atained one of our many products.

Once you’ve adorned your body with one of our clothing products you’ll become part of an exclusive club that ascends wealth, education, or any other social status that may have seemed previously unattainable.

When it comes to attracting the opposite sex you can turn a Steve Buscemi into a Brad Pitt with nothing more than a pair of Nico Suave signature socks and women have been rumored to have experienced orgasims by simply browsing our fall underwear catalogue.

Even something as simple as a Nico Suave decal can add as much as 3 horsepower to a three wheeler and countless dyno tests preformed by our in-house fashion engineers have proven tha not even a Crane Cam decal on a 250R can add that much power to a stock engine.

I sincerely hope this helps explain the mistique of our brand.
    I felt a stirring in my loins just reading that.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Don’t feel bad. Understanding the Nico Suave brand is complicated. It’s like Nike, Rolex, Gucci, Mercedes, Tiffany’s, or Snap-On. You can’t truly comprehend what’s it’s like to share in the tribal mentality of the Nico Suave brand until you’ve atained one of our many products.

Once you’ve adorned your body with one of our clothing products you’ll become part of an exclusive club that ascends wealth, education, or any other social status that may have seemed previously unattainable.

When it comes to attracting the opposite sex you can turn a Steve Buscemi into a Brad Pitt with nothing more than a pair of Nico Suave signature socks and women have been rumored to have experienced orgasims by simply browsing our fall underwear catalogue.

Even something as simple as a Nico Suave decal can add as much as 3 horsepower to a three wheeler and countless dyno tests preformed by our in-house fashion engineers have proven tha not even a Crane Cam decal on a 250R can add that much power to a stock engine.

I sincerely hope this helps explain the mistique of our brand.

LOLOLOLOL!!!

I wish I could like that 5 times!

"Nico Suave......Be Part Of Something Bigger"

That's the catch phrase!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Pics don't lie...
    and it smells irresistible to the ladys!!

"Nico Suave......Be Part Of Something Bigger"

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    In regards to marketing, I've heard that William Shartner is an excellent pitch man. He also has the skills to defend Uranus from Klingons.

--
    streets

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	249180

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    streets

Geez I hate to know what the part I can't see says
    It sucks to get old

--

Name:	two-wild-and-crazy-guys.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	249189he finally reveals himself. luckily his nurse wiped the drool from his face for the pic. glamy you lost weight buddy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Looks like the mean streets of "National-nasty City ! ..........Filipino`s vs Indigenous Mexicans turf war ........only the cool kids wear Nico Suave bulges kit..........FOXES ! .........and den some jerk that works on sleds for $10/hr.and sucks the slime out his owners cork !

Nico Suave.........."be part of something bigger while you still can" .......the greatest generation Senior Suave Line!

......an den theres...... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maude-bea-arthur-cbs.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	249191

......an den theres..... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maude-bea-arthur-cbs.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	249191

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    streets

I have to assume that’s Glamy’s reserved parking spot at the local head shop.
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I like turtles
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Can you imagine .........people that smoke pot Nico ?............and they should be looked down upon ?.........and dare really scary ! .........ooooohhhhhh nnnnnooooo stoners ! .......forget about Ethiopia here`s a real foggen problem !
    I look up to stoners...

Cuz they’re high
    It sucks to get old

--

Name:	nico-suave (1).jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	251461

"we no need no stinking mirror covers"

--
    Can you imagine .........people that smoke pot Nico ?............and they should be looked down upon ?.........and dare really scary ! .........ooooohhhhhh nnnnnooooo stoners ! .......forget about Ethiopia here`s a real foggen problem !
    I wouldn't say they are scary but I know marijuana is a dangerous gateway drug and should be avoided at all cost.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //