//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Nico Suave thread

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    I wouldn't say they are scary but I know marijuana is a dangerous gateway drug and should be avoided at all cost.

In before glamy!!!!!

Maybe the gateway to overindulgence of Mountain Dew, Doritos, and Snickers bars.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    I wouldn't say they are scary but I know marijuana is a dangerous gateway drug and should be avoided at all cost.
    Cigarettes and soda pop today, heroin junkie with a trucker's dick in your mouth tomorrow. That's the flowchart, Bob.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I luv u glamy! No homo
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    A girl walks into a bank with a big jar of change.

The teller says "My gosh, did you hoard all of this by yourself?"

The girl replies "Nope, my sister whored half of it"

Thanks fer stopping by! Don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses. Thank You! Thank You!

--
    Ah yes the damn devils lettuce. Quite possibly the last plant on earth that humans consume but haven't genetically modified(but they will), and the last vestige of free enterprise left in this country, to quote a classic.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    Ah yes the damn devils lettuce. Quite possibly the last plant on earth that humans consume but haven't genetically modified(but they will), and the last vestige of free enterprise left in this country, to quote a classic.
    Haven’t genetically modified? I think it might have been the first, no?
    It sucks to get old

--
    I was under the impression that it was just selectively bred, and big corporations haven't modified it the way that corn and vegetables are to produce fruits that are "better" , at least not yet. I could be wrong...
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    The government and surgeon general have talked about the dangers of marijuana. If they say it's bad then that's all I need to hear.

--
    Agent Smith is of no relation, but I doubt he fully understands the dangers of drugs.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    No i don`t suppose he does ........Bob.......perhaps you should tell us about the dangers ...........of Drugs .....Bob ........
    I was in a traveling bowling league with my cousin who was a very good bowler. He began to experiment with marijuana and was showing up to tournaments under the influence and his game completely went away. He dropped 50 points off his average and that was unacceptable for our team so I was left with no choice but to drop him. He was a promising bowler who could have possibly toured with the PBA had he not fell victim to marijuana abuse and became addicted.
    Last edited by Bob Smith; 04-10-2018 at 09:15 AM.

--
    Oh good lord! Lol He didn't happen to get mixed up with heavy metal music by chance either did he Bob?

--
    Probably started with over the counter pain killers like Aspirin or Advil and spiraled from there. That bowling sh*t takes its toll on the body!
    It sucks to get old

--
    I think it's time that you guys learned the true dangers of the evil devil weed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0

Here's the full movie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=esfKfTBGadg

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Yes .........only a Mr. Bungle would ever smoke reefer in the lunch line at school........
    Mostly because then you'd have to share it with everyone else in line. Not enough joint for that shyte.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Mostly because then you'd have to share it with everyone else in line. Not enough joint for that shyte.

Last edited by Scootertrash; 04-13-2018 at 06:31 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //