//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018 NEEDT 3 Wheeler class changes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by efhondakid View Post
    Byron, not Brent.

I thank you, I will be back to Pine Lake in Sept. Gonna ditch the +2 swinger and stock gearing for Rd 2 so hopefully I can put the power down a little better and not be out of gear by the scoring tower. I didn’t even plan on running Pro but I let Streeter talk me into it haha.
    Damnit, that's the second time. I'm sorry
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Regardless of how the classes were ran. I had the time of my life getting to compete in a national event of that size. It was great to see all my TRUPA family, and Meet alot of racers that I have heard of ,but never got to meet til then. Thanks to the Hall family for letting me hang out in their pits,and for giving me pointers .Jacob and his Father are Really nice,and down to earth. Getting to experience Club 14 and the baddest blender I ever saw. And meeting Legend Mack Moore. And getting to live out my lifelong dream as a Trike racer is good enough for me. I'll be back next year,hopefully packing some more horsepower.

--
    Shoot come back in September!! Lol

--
    What is the dates for September?

--
    Aug 17th Hamlin Pa : Short Track
    Sept 15-16th Astabula It's posted on pg 1
    Experance with comfort level will increase overall speed. I'm sure adjustments and knowledge gained your machine isn't far off. Leave the motor for next year, do some simple lower cost adjustments and race it. Tires, width, gearing and crisp tune little at a time, get the comfort level and handling down, then ad motorworks,IMO. Hope ya make it!

efhondakid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Leave the motor for next year, do some simple lower cost adjustments and race it. Tires, width, gearing and crisp tune little at a time, get the comfort level and handling down, then ad motorworks,IMO. Hope ya make it!
    This.

First time I ran I was 2” under legal width and strapped the rear end. A lowering link and +2 on the width made a huge difference in how it handled and upped my confidence in the corners considerably.
    2 in the back, 1 in the front.

--
    When I went threw the width bar at Paradise this year. I rubbed both sides and lifted the bar off the ground. The inspector guy said it was legal.lol.I think the width is 50 or 51 inches wide.I have mine lowered and to the limit on width.Streering stops cut 21 inch front tire .
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Aug 17th Hamlin Pa : Short Track
    Aug 17th Hamlin Pa : Short Track AND Flat track on August 18th. Just wanted to clarify they run both series there - not exclusive to the big round!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    The rules for the lites class were changed to increase bike count in that class but the count went down are the rules going to be changed back to what they originally were so the counts will go back up? Just want to know!

--
    I have noticed lower number of racers in the 1st few races . The lites class only had about 4 or 5 guys in it at Paradise.Last year they had about double that.I have noticed low count overal this year compared to last couple years. Other than Pinelake.
    250r rules

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //